Gone

I look at Tug with shock. What had he just said? No that can't be, that's not even possible. I would have smelt if he was a vampire. I have been around my far share of vampires in my life time but none of them have ever smelt so good.

"I am a vampire and if you don't believe me I will prove it to you." Tug said setting his bottle on the table next to the couch. He picked me up and tossed me over his shoulder. As I hand there Tug walks over to the window and opens the windows wide. He stands on the edge while I scream for him to put me down. Did I forget to mention my dorm is on the forth floor.

"TUG I SWEAR TO GOD. PUT ME DOWN NOW BEFORE YOU KILL YOURSELF." I screamed kicking my feet. He ignored me and jumped out the window. I really wasn't worried about getting hurt from falling from this distance. But I didn't know what would happen to Tug when we landed on the ground. I closed my eyes not wanting to see what would happen once we reached the ground.

"Open your eyes Kiwi." Tug said putting me on the ground. When I opened my eyes we weren't in the parking lot below my window but in a forest 20 miles from my house. I would go to this forest sometimes when I wanted to make a quick escape from the human world.

"How did you.... It can't be. You don't even smell like a vampire Tug. If that's even your real name." I wanted to scream at him. Slap him across the face but most of all I wanted an explanation out of him.

"Kiwi I told you I had a gift. I was given a gift to me by my maker that aloud me to walk in the sunlight, eat human food, read minds and most important smell like a normal human." Tug said reaching out to touch my shoulder.

"Why should I trust you."

"You should trust me because I know everything that goes through your head and I won't tell anyone because I got my own secret to keep secret." I burst out crying when Tug finished and fell to my knees.

"My dad is going to kill me. I slept with you Tug. I gave you my virginity for some stupid reason. You should have told me what you were before you slept with me. Tug you just ruined my life forever." I cried holding my head in my hands.

"Don't worry Kiwi you will be alright. I didn't mean to hurt you. Its just I have been following you for the past 2 years. I have watched you and have read every thought that has gone through your head and I know you better then anyone ever will. The only thing I don't understand yet is why I smell good to you yet?"

I stared at him in shock. Did he just admit he had stacked me for the last 2 years? Tug's eyes became very wide when he realized what he had said.

"Tug what do you mean you followed me for 2 years?" I asked looking at his face. He looked anywhere but my face when he responded.

"Kiwi there's just something different about you from every other human and wolf I have ever meet." I raised my eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" Tug just shock his head. "Tell me Tug." He just shock his head again. He picked me back up over his shoulder and ran back to my house. Before I could even comprehend what had happened I was back in my living room on the couch and Tug was gone.

"TUG!" I scream out the window. Nothing happened. I stood at the window for another 3 hours. It must have been around noon when I remembered my father was waiting for me at his house.

I packed all of my clothes into a bag and placed them in the living room. Going through all my things to make sure nothing of great value was left behind I grabbed my bag and walked out of my dorm apartment. Walking to the front lobby I place my key on the desk and walk out of the dorm building for the last time.

To get to my fathers I took a train to the south end of New York and walked another 6 miles before I came to a large gate. Pushing a button I called up to the house.

"Yeshowisit?"

"Daddyitsme. Letmeinplease." I said and pushed on the gate. A loud clicking noise sounded and I pushed the gate again and I opened.

My family had left the last pack we were in due to one of my brothers messing around with alphas mate. I always call him stupied every time he brings in another girl because I actually loved our pack. Now we had to start our own little pack.

I walked down the long path tell I reached a small like village that we all called home. There was a small house for each of the family members. Except for mother and father how shared a house.

I walked to my small like house and opened the door. The smell of dust was the first thing to hit my nose then the slightest hint of my purfume I used to wear before I started college.

I had started college when I was 17 due to me skipping two grades and I'm not 19. I will be 20 in four months.

Turning on the light I looked around my house. The first room was the living room. An archway to the left lead into the kitched and a hall way to the right lead to my room, two guest bed rooms and a bathroom. I had a mater bathroom attached to my room so I never really used the hallway bathroom.

Walking to my bedroom I throw my bag in the bed and plop down next to it. I sigh and get up again to unpack my bag.

*****

A month later I had settled back into my house and had talk to my father about Tug. Mother had let me quite college finally after a few days of begging and reasoning. Tug had not showen his face or tryed to contact me in anyway after that one night.

The pack had also grown just the slightest. See my four brothers are all older then me. There's Mike how is 25 and has been helping take care of the family since he could walk and talk. Plus he's beta. Sam and Jake who are 24. There twins. Then lastly theres Nick whos 23 and he's the one how was messing with the our last alphas mate. My dads alpha now to our small pack and moms Luna.

Both Sam and Jake had found there mates when I was gone to college. The girls had moved in and Sam's mate had brought her little sister. Mike had also found his mate and she was also now living with us.

From being a 7 wolf pack to a 11 wolf pack made me really proud.