What am I doing?

"Are you sure that he can read minds?" My dad asked as I talked to him quietly over the phone.

"Yeah he told me everything I was thinking plus some other stuff that I hadn't even though about." I whispered into the pay phone.

"This is not good. I need you to quite school and come home as soon as possible. I will call your mother and tell her the issue and I'm sure she will not blow up to bad. Love you and see you soon." He said hanging up the phone before I could say anything back.

I hung up the phone as a tear ran down my check. My family has had to move around from different city to different city because I always find a way to end up showing myself to someone or hurting someone. I walk slowly out of the subway and walk down the street. My dorm is about 4 blocks from the subway which comes in handy when I need to get out.

When I get to the dorm I reach into my back pocket for my house key that let's me into the lobby. I find nothing in my pocket. Panicking I check my other back pocket, then my front one and then the other. My key isn't in any of them. Crying out in frustration I sit down on the ground with my hands covering my face and my elbows propped on my knees.

I sit there for about 4 minutes before it starts to rain. The rain is cold and comes down in a thick layer. Plus its dark out already. The cold doesn't bother me but the fact that I'm wet, standing in the rain, locked out of my dorm house, its dark out and I lost my key that bothers me.

I wrap my arms around my body as I start to sob. Now I will have to wait for someone to come home or leave. I lay my head on my knees.

"Are you missing something?" A deep voice says from above me. I look up to see Tug standing there wet holding out my key. I jump up grabbing my key I hug Tug and turn around and open my door. "Aren't you going to invite me in?" He asked pointing at the inside.

"Oh right yeah. I guess. You can come in if you want. Tug." I said holding the door open for him.

'What are you doing idiot. This guys the reason you have to leave and go back to your mom and dads house.' My self conscious says. I ignore the small voice and walk down the hall. Counting off the doors I reach room number 23. Though the numbers are printed on the door I always count the doors so I don't accidentally walk into the wrong room.

Unlocking the door I walk in leaving the door open. I jump onto my small couch in the middle of the small living room. I look at the door to see Tug still standing in the hall way.

"You can come in Tug if you want to." I say sitting up in the couch. He walks in closing the door behind him and walks over to the couch as well.

"You know your neighbor is in lobe with you. He watched you walk by his door through his peep hole and he's masturbating now to your yearbook picture." Tug stated like he knew for sure that was happening. I raise my eyebrow and then kick off my shoes. "You don't believe me do you?" He asked sitting down next to me on the couch. I shake my head as I realize his body is colder then ice. I can even feel his cold body and shiver. I realize in shock that this is the first time since I reached full maturity that I could actually feel, feel the cold. I rub my arm and stare at him. "I'm sorry. I forget how cold I am sometimes and don't realize that people get cold so easily." I stare at him with my mouth hanging open. I soon realize that my mouth is wide open and snap it shut.

"No its okay. It feels nice for a change. I don't really ever get cold." I say laying back on my couch.

"That's good." He says relaxing back on the couch as well. I can feel my heart race in my. Chest as we stair at each other. He raises his eyebrow before saying "I make you nervous don't i?" I swallow and shack my head. He raises his other eyebrow and leans in close to my face. "Then why is your heart racing?" He asks placing his hand in the middle of my chest.

"Its because.. Because... You know... I'm not nervous okay!" I state.

"Yeah okay just keep thinking that, but your body is telling me different."

"Maybe my body wants to do what it wants?"

"Maybe or maybe your body wants to do....me?" He says looking at his hand then into my eyes. I swallow again and when I speak my voice comes out crackled and barely more then a whisper. "Maybe."

Tug leans even closer so that I can feel his breath on my lips and smell a scent that could not be bought in any store I knew of.

"I'm not going all the way." He says. I lean in to close the space and my heart almost explodes into a million pieces. Places his hand onto my back and pulls my onto his lap like a weighted 5 pounds. I lace my fingers through his hair and lightly pull his hair. A low groan rumbles deep in his chest when I pull his hair. I feel the satisfaction of it and pull again. His reaction is the same and I feel power over him. Till he slips his finger under my shirt placing his hand on the small of my back. A shiver runs up my spine and I run one of my hands down his chest. He runs his hand farther up my back tell his hand reaches my bra. I put my hand under his shirt and place my hand on his stomach. I can feel the rock hard 6 or 8 pack he has. During this time somehow I had my shirt pulled off and his shirt had come off as well. He stood up laying me on the floor and as soon as he was on top of me that was the end of my innocence. What are you doing kiwi.