im sorry

Tugs POV

I watched Kiwi sprint off into the woods. I can't believe she just told me she was pregnant and told me never to see him or her.

I sat on the floor as her scent slowly drifted away. I would be crying right now but my tears haven't come out in almost 500 years.

If she didn't want me to ever see her again then I would never look at her again. I would do anything to make her happy and if this is what she wanted, then I would give it to her.

Shays mom POV

I cryed as I ran out of the doctors house. Tears ram down my face as I sprinted off into the woods. I fell on the ground holding my legs to my chest. Letting my tears slide down my face.

Never have I imagined that my own daughter. My own flesh and blood would have a vampire for a mate. Let alone have sex and get pregnant with one.

I could hear yelling off in the distance as I lay there. Getting up I follow the noise tell I can hear all the words clearly.

Its Shay. "I reject you. I reject you as my mate and I forbid you from ever coming to see me or your baby. I never want to see you again."

I watch as she sprints off into the woods. Leaving Tug to lay there on the ground. He looks as if he's going to cry and then I know. Tug loved Shay and she loves him.

I sprint off after Shay at full force.

I mind link her.

Shay stop right now we need to talk.

No you'll just tell me things I already know. I'm going to pack my thing now.

No stop right now. That's an order.

I could fell her stop and I picked up my sprint.

When I finally reach her she laying on the ground in tears. I walk up to her and rub her back saying soothing words to her.

"I don't want to move." She said inbetween sobs.

"Oh honey." I whimpered and hugged her. "You don't need to leave. I will be here for you and that baby. I will also support you with your mate." I said turning her to face me.

"Really?" She asked wiping her eyes.

"Yes."

Shays POV

After having mother talk things over with father I was allowed to stay. Also Tug was invited to live with me to but there were going to be rules if he did come. The thing with that is I had not seen Tug for a month.

When your a wolf you muture faster so the baby inside of me would only be there 3 to 4 months.

I walked through the woods everyday and waited at the spot we used to meet.

A lot of the time I would sit and cry while waiting there. I hated myself for rejecting Tug. For telling him never to see his own child.

Being pregnant I was not aloud to shift. So when I walked through the woods I would have Mike or Nike with me. They would talk to me about the baby and what it was like to have a vampire mate.

Nike and myself really started to get along. He would ask me if I wanted to walk when I was sitting doing nothing in the house.

Sitting on the couch Iwas watching TV. Nothing really was interesting so I turned it off and leaned back into the couch. Every body had gone out for there afternoon run. So I had sat around waiting for someone to get back so I could walk. Giving up I decided to walk by myself.

Walking through the woods I inhaled sharply to breath in the smell of the forest. Spinning around I walked through the woods.

When I reached the place me and Tug would meet I layed down and cryed silently.

SNAP

I sit up looking around to were the noise would have come from. Standing I turned in a circle.

I low grumble came from the woods to the left. Spinning around I watched a large black wolf walk into the clearing.

Not only was this wolf invading my territory but also he was a rogue.

I backed up against a tree pressing my back into the bark. The wolf walked forward stamping his paws into the ground.

I swallowed try to mind link Nick or Mike.

The wolf in front of me started to shack and shifted into a human. In front of me stood a black haired man. Standing about 6'6 with a strong build.

He walked up to me with his junk hanging out.

"Mine." He said reaching out to grab me. I pushed him away from me and ran away. Sprinting I held my stomach where my baby bump was started.

"Mate!" The man screamed from behind me. I stop dead in my tracks and turned around.

"I can't be your mate?" I said confused.

"You are my mate."

"No I already have a mate."

"That can't be, unless you rejected him." I started at him in disbelief. I could have two mates pick out for me if I rejected another.

"Your mine now." He said reaching out to grab me.

"Not in my life time bitch." I deep voice said from behind me.