Harpy

Name: Harpy

Description: Allows the user to have wings instead of arms with hands at the ends & bird-like legs, as well as a bird's tail. The kind of bird depends on the user. The user is able to create small gusts of wind using their wings, & are able to let out loud screeches to startle others. The user, depending on what type of bird their wings take after, will either be able to glide or fly. The user will be able to chirp & make other bird-like noises, but won't really be able to understand them.

Weaknesses: The user has hollow bones so that they weigh less, but they're easier to break as well. The user will have difficulty picking things up due to having claws for grip on their hands, & most clothing will not fit them unless modified. The user will tend to have bird-like instincts.

Position: Civilian

Sample Character: A quiet girl who, after being rescued from a quirk trafficking ring, decides to ignore everybody pushing her to become a hero & become a baker instead, wanting to be like a boy she met before she was rescued. After applying to multiple places, she eventually found one that would hire her & allow her to work on the school she had missed.

Extra Info: This was requested by Artic_Fox_Lucifer! I know that you wanted a male example character, but from the few things I read, it seems like most accounts of harpies depicted them as females. Sorry if it isn't exactly what you were hoping for, but I hope you enjoy it nonetheless!