ii. halloween dance.

o. GIVE EM HELL,
[ 1.03 ] HALLOWEEN DANCE !

"CYBERBULLYING IS NO LAUGHING MATTER. Sending a cruel message to someone online can be just as hurtful as saying it to their face." Counselor Blatt stated, walking around the cafeteria with a mic held close to her lips. Some of kids was listening, some wasn't like Kyler who was playing with his food, Brucks who was putting on his sweater, the rich girls was busy on their phone, and Chuck slid his skateboard back and forth with a foot.

"Now I'm not about stand up here and name names, but the other day a mother called me up because her son was crying after some kids online made fun of his facial deformity." Counselor continued lecturing the students who quickly realized she was referring to Eli Moskowitz.

"It's the kid with the weird lip." One of Chuck's friend pointed out, causing Eli to cover his lips.

Chuck rolled his eyes, backhanding his friend in the chest as he mouthed for him to stop.

Demetri was irritated, hated that his friends was being picked on something he had to live with by
force, not choice.

Counselor continued, "But today, our goal is to make this school a safe space for all students."

Miguel turned to his friends, "You know if you're sick of getting bullied, my karate dojo's looking for recruits."

Of course, Demetri replied with a witty response before deciding that him and Eli wasn't going to take up the offer and rather play Crucible Control.

"Before I forget, The principal is asking, for the Halloween dance, make sure our costumes are culturally sensitive. For example, instead of "sexy nurse, maybe try "gender-neutral employee." She informed to the students, who obviously wasn't liking the new policy for the school dance.

"Shit, might as well dress as the shitty garbage man next door." Chuck remarked, which in turn, caused his table of friends to laugh at it.

Shortly, Aisha slid her chair back toward Sam, telling  her friend her idea for their Halloween costume.

Table Salt.

Which Head of the rich girl, Yasmine failed making in fun of.

"We actually decided to go as Laker Girls." Sam informed Aisha, "Maybe we could order another."

Yasmine quickly disagreed, deciding to comment on Aisha weight once again.

A now irritated Aisha, slid back to her table, frustrated as Sam just sat and watched.

CHUCK HALTED, LIFTING HIS SKATEBOARD UP to grab it. "What are you stopping for?" Robby asked, walking toward Chuck who was looking through a mirror.

"The Halloween Dance is this Friday." Chuck stated.

"So?" Robby shrugged.

"So.. I wanna go. But I need a costume." Chuck sighed, turning his head to look at Robby who just stared at him.

"Well, to bad we don't have money."