iii. a little old razzle-dazzle.

o. episode three.
A LITTLE OLD RAZZLE-DAZZLE!

          ROBBY AND SAM HAD STARTED A LITTLE PRE-PRACTICE, as the two of them fought they used the wheel technique, going in rotation but Robby had stopped after a strike to his side. "Remember, keep moving in a circle." Sam whined at him.

"You know, I did make it to the All Valley finals?" Robby smirked at her.

"Cause you didn't have to get through me!" Sam spoke with such confidently, placing her hands on her hips as Robby chuckled.

"Listen, I wanna thank you."

"For what?"

"Last week, I had no hot water." Robby stated, "Now this week, I have a Jacuzzi in my backyard."

"Well, I wouldn't get too excited. We did find a dead possum in there once." Sam replied, causing both of them to laugh at it.

In the midst of them laughing, Chuck had came out to the back, ready to train with the biggest smile but it faded once he seen Robby and Sam laughing about something.

"Seriously," Robby continues, "Thank you. It's been a little rough lately. And it's nice to have people look out for you."

Chuck turned his head off to the side.

Sam smiled at him, shrugging, "That's what friends do."

Robby shook his head, smiling back at her. "Not all friends."

Chuck was now leaning up against the door with his hands shoved in his pocket.

"All right, guys. Enough chitchat." Mr. Daniel walked out, "Let's see where you're at."

Robby and Sam was caught by surprise that Chuck had been standing off to the side.

He headed over to them but turned to see kids walking toward him, "Good afternoon."

"Hey, uh, we're looking for Miyagi-Do." One of the kids said, Chuck listened to them.

"You're in the right place."

"Commercial said, lessons are free?" One of the kids wanted to clarification.

"They sure are. You guys ready to get started?" Mr. Daniel asked them.

"Yeah," They nodded.

"Great. I have a couple cans of paint out front." Mr. Daniel informed them, "The fence back here could use a fresh coat. Chuck will show you."

"You want us to paint your fence?" One of the kid questioned curiously.

Chuck chuckled lowly, shaking his head. You don't just come out and tell a bunch of new kids to paint your fence he thought to himself.

"Keep an open mind, guys. It'll all make sense later." Robby assured.

"In order to fully learn Miyagi-Do karate, you have to unlearn your misconceptions about what constitutes training." Mr. Daniel explained.