v. blood don't make u family.

o. GIVE EM HELL,
[ 1.06 ] BLOOD DON'T MAKE U FAMILY !
side-note; if you don't get the update for chapter 4, you should probably check.

CHUCK WALKED INTO THE HOUSE WITH MAIL IN HAND, walking toward the kitchen as he reads all of the address labels, landing on the one a big envelop that reads David Cameron Jr. His brother.

Chuck heard his father groaning, waking up as he quickly shoved the envelope into his backpack.

"What's that?" His father asked.

"What? These?" Chuck held up the rest of the mail up, "Just bills that are overdue."

His father rolled his eyes, popping open another beer bottle before taking a swig.

"I need a couple of bucks." Chuck informed.

"For what?"

Chuck scoffed, "Foods. Bills. What do you think?"

His father huffed, "Get a job."

"What for? You have cash. Don't you?"

"Yeah."

"So stop hoarding it and lemme pay the damn bills before we're evicted." Chuck demanded.

"I think I can do that." His father remarked, "Why don't you just try being a kid."

"Oh, trust me. I have." Chuck scowled, rolling his eyes before walking out of the kitchen to his room.

CHUCK OPENED HIS LOCKER, pulling out his notebook from his backpack and trading it for his science textbook for his next period. He then shoved the book into his backpack as notifications went off on his phone.

He pulled out his phone to read them, only growing angry by the second as he reads them.

Email
Gas bill dues!

Email
Electricity bill dues!

Landlord
I don't want to evict you, but rent
been due for a few days now! Where's
my money?

He exhaled irritably as he slammed his locker shut, walking down the hallway as the bell rung.

By far, he was doing Samantha LaRusso a huge favor because haven't he decided to skip this period, she wouldn't have been partnered up with the love of her life, Miguel Diaz.

Chuck slowly opened the door, not wanting to wake up his father if he was woke.

He slowly stalked in, closing the door quietly, looking over his shoulder to make sure his father was sleeping. He sighed, placing his backpack down and tiptoed over to his father.

"In Jesus name I bless." Chuck mumbled as he searched over his father before feeling his wallet.

"Bingo." A smirk grew into his face as he slid his father's wallet out of his pocket. "You gonna thank me later for this."