v. the fragile demetri.

o. episode five.
THE FRAGILE DEMETRI.

MR. DANIEL THOUGHT TRAINING DEMETRI WOULD COME EASY, especially since he didn't up and leave after learning that he would be doing chores to build muscle memory but that clearly wasn't a good approach, being that Demetri tried rebutting every chore he had to do to learn for muscle memory process.

Over the few days, Chuck struggled to watch his friend learn the process that he obviously wanted to learn but couldn't maintain to do.

Sam and Robby was behind him learning the wheel technique once again without him, he bother to turn his head once he heard Sam laugh and then Robby caught her, smiling at each.

"Uh, Hey, are we doing shirts vs skins?" Demetri asked, Chuck turned to look at him, "Cause I prefer shirts. I'm not saying that you have to be a skin. Unless you want to, I support your right to choose."

He rambled, which annoyed Chuck very much.

"Demetri." Chuck called for him, walking toward him.

"Yes?" He nervously answered.

"Stop." Chuck requested, shaking his head at him as he placed his hand on Demetri's shoulder, he leaded Demetri toward where they would be be practicing. "Today we learn if you're fully ready to become Demetri two point zero."

"Wait, you're my teacher?" Demetri asked once they got on the board.

Chuck nodded, "Mr. Daniel thought it'd be more comfortable if you to practice with a friend rather than a complete stranger."

"Oh."

"Ready?" Mr. Daniel walked out the Dojo, walking toward Demetri and Chuck.

Chuck nodded, getting his fighting position.

Demetri slowly, anxiously got into fighting position.

"Show me, "sand the floor." Mr. Daniel requested.

Demetri straighten up, "You want me to sand it again? It's pretty smooth."

"No, Demetri. Show the hand movement." Chuck cleared up, staying in fighting position.

"You ready? Haits!"

Chuck low kicked him in his knee, Demetri completely forgot to block. "You kicked me!"

"Why didn't you block you?!" Chuck questioned.

"I don't know! Maybe because I didn't know you was gonna kick me!" Demetri shouted back.

"You're suppose to use your muscle memory, Demetri." Mr. Daniel explained to him.

"Oh, that make so much sense!" Demetri sarcastically responded, causing Chuck to roll his eyes at him. "In case you haven't noticed, I don't have muscles!"

"Do you... want to be here, Demetri?" Mr. Daniel asked.

"Not really."

"Then why are you here?" He asked Demetri.

Chuck tilted his head, he knew the answer, he knew why. Hawk.