x. cobra kai v. miyagi-do, the real-life.

o. episode ten.
CK VS MD, THE REAL-LIFE.

          CHUCK WALKED BESIDE DEMETRI GROANING, "I can't believe summer is already over, couldn't they just give us two more weeks off?" He asked as they headed to the entrance of West Valley High School.

"And risk our academic scores?" Demetri scoffed, "I think not."

Chuck chuckled, shaking his head before changing the topic. "Anyways, I haven't heard from Javi since the party, I think he's mad at me." Chuck explained.

"What did you do to make him mad at you?"

He shrugged, "Last thing he said to me was how in love he was with me. And I didn't say it back."

"Well, are you in love with him?" Demetri quizzed.

"No. But," Chuck stopped Demetri from continuing, "I like him... a lot. And I think I could... can give him a chance."

"Well, give him that." Demetri urged.

Chuck scoffed, "And risk my chances of true love?" Chuck mocks Demetri, smiling afterward before they past Miguel who was being walked up on by Aisha.

Chuck was now walking into his home room as the morning announcement went on, he looked around to see that he shared with a class Aisha, someone he used to considered a friend and still could.

"Aisha Robinson." Chuck said with a quick grin, taking the empty seat beside her.

"No hard feelings, huh?" Aisha wondered curiously.

Chuck chuckled, "Personally, I have no beef with you... Just Mason and Miguel... and Maybe Hawk and Sensei."

"Kinda sound like the whole dojo." Aisha added a quick joke.

Chuck laughed, "Probably so, just glad didn't turn you into an asshole."

"Same with Miyagi-Do." Aisha shot right back before the two turned to face forward.

"You can also purchase tickets for the fall musical, which will be a production of the global hit, Grease." The announcer stated, ""And finally, as we embark upon another academic year, it's important to remember to be tolerant and accepting of all of our peers, regardless of-" There was a loud thud over the
intercom and Chuck turned to the speaker.

He and the other could hear struggling and everyone looked at each other confused, Mason who was in the hallway on his phone was smirking. "Hey, what. You're not supposed to be in here! No! No! Give that back! Ow!"

It was silence before a voice could be heard, her voice, "Samantha Larusso. You know what you did, and now you're gonna pay for it. I'm coming for you, bitch!"

The bell rung and Chuck shot up, walking alongside of Aisha to where the fight would be. The two walked in a circle for a moment before tory spoke, "I saw what you did at the party," Tory confronted, "You kissed Miguel."

"I... I..." Sam struggled to speak.

Chuck looked over at Robby who was shocked, probably hurt. Tory lunged at her then swung, which that Sam both dodged. Sam tried running off but was grabbed back by her backpack and kicked into Hawk.