Chapter 2

Sarah Ann

It's been months since Sarah Ann and Needles told each other that they had feelings towards one another.

And not just that, but several weeks have gone by since they last had sex with each other too.

But for some god for saken reason they haven't spoken to each other. And now Sarah Ann is second guessing herself and if Needles really had any feelings towards her at all.

So she decided that she wasn't going to wait on him to actually live up to those words or not. She was moving on.

Sarah Ann waited till everyone was sleeping and she packed her bags in her truck. She kissed her horse good bye and left a note for Hammer and CoralAnne.

And with one final look at the club house, she left. She didn't want to be in a house where the one person who she had fallen for stopped caring about her.

Sarah Ann wanted to feel like she belonged but never did. As she drove away in the quiet of the night she decided she was going to change her life.

She drove across the country to a new state where she could finally find herself.

Several stops later, and many miles away she ended up in the city of new beginnings. At least that is what she hoped for.

She found herself an apartment right across from the major university, UCF. Yup she landed in Orlando, Florida. She enrolled in both performing arts and also in creative writing.

As her first semester started she quickly realized that not only was she street smart but book smart as well. Which she knew was a "deadly" combination for a female, or anyone really.

She quickly fell in love with the college life. And even though she was enjoying going to social functions, she always kept her grades up.

She got herself a roommate, Holly, and the two of them became fast friends. They never realized how much they had in common but were complete opposites in so many ways.

"Sarah, I'm heading to the store. Do you need me to pick up anything for you?"

"Yeah pickles. "

"Got it."

Sarah sat alone in her room doing homework for her creative writing class. She had a project due and had no clue where to start. Her professor gave them a the assignment to write about something that currently happened in their lives. And as much as she didn't want to bring the MC into it she had to write something.

So after a few minutes she decided to write about her first semester her at UCF.

She wasn't completely thrilled but she did ok.

So at the end of the week she handedly in her assignment and waited for her grade to be posted on her student portal. And that night as she logged in she found that her professor actually liked her paper.

Weeks went on and after many assignments later it was now Thanksgiving break. And as much as Sarah Ann wanted to see her family, she wasn't ready. Especially since she was all about oh 6 months pregnant with Needles' kid.

So instead she stayed there and got to work on some assignments she knew that was gonna be due right when everyone got back for break.

Of course CoralAnne has tried her hardest to get Sarah Ann to come home but eventually understood why she wasn't coming.

Needles

Needles woke up around 10 in the morning, got dressed and headed downstairs. Hoping to see Sarah Ann he made his way to the kitchen. He didn't see her there so he went out to the stables.