chapter 11

Needles

"ANSWER ME! ARE THEY YOUR KIDS?" Brittany is standing there yelling at Needles demanding answers.

"Brittany lower your voice now."

"I DEMAND ANSWERS. TELL ME. ARE THEY YOUR KIDS?"

Needles really didn't want to do this infront of the kids so be dragged Brittany away from the door.

"LET GO OF ME AND ANSWER ME."

He dragged her to the main hall and stood infront of her.

"YOU WANT ANSWERS. YOU DEMAND ANSWERS. " His voice was loud and evil sounding.

Brittany new that this wasn't good but she wanted to know. So she shook her head letting him lnow that's what she wanted.

He laughed. "YES. THEY ARE MINE. MINE AND HERS. OUR BABIES. THE ONES WE MADE. OUT OF LOVE."

Brittany didn't know how to respond.

"She is mine Brittany. They are mine. And I'm theirs."

"How could you?" She sneered. "You are supposed to be mine. "

"No."

"Yes. You're mine Needles."

"No Brittany. You are nothing but a fuck to fill a void. And that's all. You will never be her and I will never be yours."

There he finally said it. Out and infront of everyone. Letting everyone know that he was done with Brittany and he officially claimed Sarah Ann as his. And that he was hers.

"We're not done Needles. This isn't over." She huffed out.

"Yeah we are."

"You can't do this to me. I love you. You can't. Why can't you see we belong together? " Brittany called out. Grabbing on to his hand and arm. "She left you Needles. Didn't have the heart to even tell you she was pregnant with your kids."

"That's enough." He looked at her.

"That's not love. She doesn't love you."

"BRITTANY ENOUGH!" Needles yelled out in a stronger meaner voice. "YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HER. ABOUT US. YOU ARE A WHORE AND ALWAYS WILL BE. DON'T YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW THAT YOU HAVE BEEN FUCKING SOME OF THE PROSPECTS IN THIS CLUB. AND YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT LOVE IS." He had enough and lost his cool and temper.

Finally he walked away from her to the bar.

There was silence all around then soft snickering from some of the other club sluts and some of the brothers.

Finally a loud, full belly laugh echoes throughout the room. King started laughing and the rest of the brothers picked up on it and was laughing like a pack of hyenas.

Brittany couldn't take it and screamed. "THIS ISN'T OVER! MARK MY WORDS. YOU'LL WILL REGRET THIS.!"

Silence immediately filled the room once again. Then King, having enough of Brittany finally spoke up.

"BRITTANY." He yelled out. "That's it."

"But King."

"Enough. You make a threat against him and her? You realize that means you made a threat against everyone here. Myself included." King seethed out. "Now get your shit and get out of my club."

"AGH" Brittany stopped her foot and walked out.

Needles could feel like a weight has been lifted off his shoulders.

"Drink up fellas. Seems our own Needles has finally decided to settle down." King said.

Hoots and hollers could be heard. But Needles knew he needed to talk with Sarah Ann.