Chapter 3

9 Years Later

It's been nine years since Sarah Ann left. She has a beautiful baby girl and a handsome son. Yup twins as well. And a constant reminder of Needles. For the both of them looked just like their dad. Well her daughter, Alexandria had his eye color. But Blaze, her son, was a spitting image.

She got her Master's degree and was working as an actress at a local theater. However one fateful night, she and her kids had to leave and leave quick.

For she witnessed a murder and now there was a target on her head. She knew of one place she could go. But did she really want to? No. But she knew she had no choice.

So in a rush she packed several bags of all their clothes. She withdrew her children from school, hoped into her SUV and left.

Of course the kids wanted to know where they were going and the only thing she could say was, it's a surprise. She didn't know if her welcoming would be good or bad. Would her sister welcome her back? Would Switch be ok with it or even King? Nevermind them, but how would Needles feel?

She got to thinking about her time there and how several of the guys looked at her as a sister. Ice. He was like the big brother she never had. Sure Hammer became her brother because he married CoralAnne. But Ice was different.

Would he be mad? Would he hate her? How would Needles react? Does he still love her? Does she still love him?

It's been several days later and she pulled up to the little town that she ran away from those 9 years ago. Taking a deep breath they pulled into a motel and got a room for the next several days. She paid in cash cause she didn't want to be tracked.

She got the kids to bed and checked the time. It was 10 at night. Not wanting to wait till the morning, Sarah Ann thought it was best to call her sister. Bust she wasn't sure if that was  good idea.

Taking a deep breath she heard a voice that she hasn't heard in a while.

*Hello.*

*Hi King* She spoke softly.

*Hold on, let me go outside.* There was a momentary pause then that comforting voice echoed thru the phone again. *Sarah Ann, is that really you?*

*Yeah its me.*

*Are you ok?*

*No, King I'm not. I need your help. I didn't know where to turn.*

*Where are you?*

Sarah Ann gave King her location and he told her he would be there along with some of the guys.

*Please King, do not tell Needles not yet. He can't know at least not yet. PLEASE!*

*Relax, I won't tell him. But I am bringing Hammer and Ice.*

Sarah Ann felt nervous about the other two only because one is her brother in law and the other was/is her bestfriend.

They eventually hung up and now she was pacing in the room as her two babies were sleeping in the bed.

After what seem like hours, she heard the rumble of bikes pull up to the motel she was staying. She peaked out the window and saw the cuts she knew anywhere.

She opened the door and met them as they walked up to her room.

"Hey kid." King said to her as he pulled her into a hug.

"Sarah Ann?" Hammer's voice sounded from behind King.

She pulled away from King and slowly stood infront of both Hammer and Ice.