Chapter 8

Sarah Ann

Its been at least 5 hours and nothing has been said. CoralAnne already went to bed in the clubhouse. She told her sister that she would stay close.

Needles was wide awake. He knew how to stay up and wanted to just incase something was said or happened.

He looks to Sarah Ann and she is struggling to keep her eyes open. She's doing her best to try and stay awake.

"Come on babe. You need to go to bed." Needles said to a sleepy Sarah Ann.

"No." Yawning. "I am awake I promise."She said as her eyes flutter close and her head bobs.

"Sure you are baby. Come on.  There isn't anything we can do as of right now. The guys gotta do their thing. You know this. And I will be up and if something does happen I will wake you up right away."

"Can you stay with me till I fall asleep."

"You know I will." He kissed her temple.

Just as he was helping her go to bed the front door opened and in walked King. Sarah Ann caught a glimpse and her eyes shot wide open. She stood stock still. And that's when Needles looked to the door.

King smiled and nodded and Sarah Ann just fell to her knees. Needles was there to help her. Making sure that she knew that he would always catch her.

Her eyes sprung with tears as both Hammer and Ice carried in two special bundles. "Oh my god." She cried out. "Thank you. Thank you."

The two babies were clinging to their uncles scared. But when they heard their mother's voice they shot their heads up so quickly. They caught a glipse of their mother sitting on the floor with some guy wrapped around her. And the kids managed to wiggle out of their uncles arms.

"MOMMY!" They both yelled and ran to her open arms.

When they got there Needles attempted to stand up and give Sarah Ann her space. But Sarah Ann grabbed his hand and pulled him back to her.

They spent some time on the floor until she noticed the kids were dozing off. "Help me put them to bed, please." She asked him softly.

"I would be honored. Who do you want me to grab?"  He said not knowing which one to hold.

"How about Alexandria. I will get Blaze."

"Ok. But first let's get you up. Hey guys a little help please."

Ice and Hammer picked up the kids, then Needles got up Sarah Ann.

"I think my ass fell asleep." She said.

Needles couldn't resist so he leaned in and whispered, "I could always smack it from behind." He shot her a wink.

She tilted her head back and laughed. But not loud enough to wake the kids.

"Did he just offer to smack your ass?" Ice asked.

"Yes I did." Needles said proudly.

"Dude not in front of the kids or me. Don't need to know you are trying to boink my sister-in-law. " Hammer said  acting like he was embarrassed.

"Pretty sure that's how those two were already made, Hammer." Sarah Ann looked to him.

"Ugh." He tried to act all disgusted but shot them both a smile.

Hammer passed over Alexandria to Needles and Ice handed over Blaze. The two parents carried their sleeping children to the room right next to Needles.

As they layed their children down, Blaze and Alexandria both opened their eyes. "Good night Mommy." They said to Sarah Ann.