Chapter 67 | ambush

You could always count on ladybug to come up with a plan on the spot. With the akumas wiped out and the only threats remaining being the sentimonster army and Lilia and Felix, she was able to come up with an idea.

The main thing they needed to do, was get the amok object off Lila. That would disable the army, and leave it two against two. A fair fight.

Then they had to get Luka back safely and get the miraculous off Felix and Lila.

The first step was take down Lila and the army before she could put the fake out sentimonster plan into action. They knew that she'd make the senti-doubles as soon as they believed Ladybug and Cat Noir were coming for them. The solution was to find where the amoked object was and ambush them before they could act.

Perched on a beam of the Eiffel Tower, the two heroes looked up at the villa a a few levels up completely unaware of them being underneath them.

"Can you see anything that could hold the amok?" Ladybug said.

Cat squinted, looking through the gaps in the platform.

"No... too far away. But if we get any closer they'll spot us" He replied.

"Hmm... we need to find that object and destroy it first... where would it be convenient to put an amok..?"

They both thought for a moment, trying to figure out where Lila would hide it. Where was a good spot for an amok for a sentiarmy? Somewhere convenient and hidden, something easy to grip and control...

Something like jewellery, an everyday object, clothing...

Something small.

"It's small" Cat said.

"How can you tell?" Ladybug replied.

"I don't know I can just... feel it. The more I think about it the more I know it's- hang on..."

The two of them immediately clicked, and suddenly they had an advantage.

"You're senti! Can you feel where the amok is? Even if it's not YOUR amok since you're made from the same power can you feel it? Nathalie could feel feast while feast was dormant and Luka can send you signals through your amok so maybe you can tap into it" Ladybug explained.

"Maybe, but how..?"

"Just keep focusing on it. Like you said the more you think about it the more you can sense it"

He looked up through the gaps in the tower, starring up at Lila in her transformed state. It felt small, he knew that. He focused as hard as he could, thinking hard about where that amok could be.

"It feels small and... hard. Something pointy and metal" he explained.

"Something small, hard, pointy and metal... like..."

Ladybug looked up through the cracks, watching Lila walk around talking to Felix about the whereabouts of the two heroes. A lightbulb went off over her head and she spotted something that fit they exact description.

"Her hair pin! The peacock feather one, look!" She pointed out.

Cat looked up at where she was pointing, and the second he saw it knew she was right.

"Yes, exactly! If we're careful you can yank it from her with your yo-yo" he replied.

"Any other amoks they're hiding?"

Cat thought for a moment, for any others. He never realised he could do this before, but it made perfect sense since even though he was extremely human and functioned exactly like one, he was born form the power of the peacock miraculous.