𝘉𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴. 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮

A man who must've been around 6 foot something had fallen due to my dumbass running into the poor guy, after a few seconds of processing what happened the guy finally choked out a word, "are you okay?"
~
~
~
~
~
________________________________________________________________
Wilbur's earlier pov:

It was a pretty ordinary day of streaming and writing down song idea's when I decided to finally go home, I spent around 2 and a half hours streaming so I had a good amount of content til the next couple of days.
I was honestly exhausted from streaming so when I left the building I went over to a little cafe that I liked and got some coffee so I had at least a little more energy, I paid then left.

Practically jugging the coffee while walking home, it started pouring rain and I had just realized I left my umbrella at the office, I cursed under my breath and sighed, going into a slight jog home.

After a few minutes of running suddenly out of nowhere, something runs Into me at lightning McQueen speed, fortunately I didn't faceplant into the ground but I sure did fall, I caught myself with my hands, after processing what just happened for a second or two, I realize the thing that hit into me was actually a girl, she was quite pretty aswell.

I realized both that first, we were both getting drenched in rain and sitting on the floor wasn't going to do much help. and second, I didn't say anything, just sat for a second. I didn't really know what to say at the moment so I choked out "are you okay?!"

Fuck this was going to be awkward.

Y/N's POV: I was quite red due to embarrasment, but i managed to spit out a quick "I'm fine" but genuinely questioned if he himself was okay, after all, I was the one to speedrun into him. The brunette gave me a hand up which I hesitantly accepted.

"Yeah I'm okay! Sorry I didn't see you, here let me help you with your stuff" he responded.

"Oh no you don't have t-" I started, but to my surprise he already was picking things up 'fuck you weird articles on the internet saying British people are rude' I thought, I quickly bent down to pick up the remaining bags and my-now drenched phone that somehow still worked thank god.

The brunette handed me some things before speaking up "so what's your name?".

"Y/n, and yours?"

"William but everyone calls me Wilbur" he replied with.

3rd person:
There was an awkward silence between the two before y/n started up again, "well it was nice meeting you wilbur, but I rather not get anymore drenched then as we are" she said, trying to escape the awkward conversation.

Wilbur genuinely felt bad for the girl, as most of her stuff got practically destroyed by the rain but he didn't want to waste anymore time so he said his goodbyes, walking a little more carefully this time back to his flat.

545 words<33

ANDDD THATS IT FOR CHAPTER 2!! Again this is a rewrite bc I hated the other one so fucking bad, I also made these chapters wayyy shorter bc I want it to be more chapters!! I'm also changing the story line a little so it isn't too cliché bc who tf just accepts a phone number like that- anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter! And to the OG readers of this book, pretend the other version didn't exist pls :..) kk ily adios!!<33