celebrate. chapter 6.

First look at this adorable pic ^^:) anywayssss.....
ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ 𝗵𝗶

idk how job interviews exactly go so sorry if there's anything wrong :,,,) 

"well by the looks of you're resume and what we've learned about you,," the brunette lady pauses for a second, taking one last look at some files.

"you're qualified" she finishes.

I softly let go of a breath I didn't know I was holding while a smile formed on my face, finally these hours of sitting were over, plus I got the job.

"thank you ma'am" I said happily. 

"of course. we'll email you you're schedule and the rest of the details to.." she pointed at the email I wrote down on the paper infant of me and I nodded, implying it was the right one.

"It was nice talking, I hope you like working here. have a nice day y/n!" the lady who's name I learned was Kathrine, she was also the manager.

"have a good one!" I said, walking out of the back office and to the front door of the cafe.

_________________________________________________________________________

"WILBUR" I practically yelled into my phone. "Y/N" he replied with the same energy, gaining a chuckle from me. 

"I GOT THE JOB" I almost squealed, doing a little happy dance in the middle of my living room.

REALLY?!, welllll this seems like an appropriate time to celebrate then!" he said, enphinsizing the word 'celebrate'. 

"hmm I guess it is... what do you have in mind?" I asked while thinking what to do myself aswell.

I could practically hear him thinking before he finally spoke again, "ice cream and park?". 

I nodded since it was a good idea, quickly realizing he couldn't see me nodding so I audibly agreed.

it was only around 1PM so we decided to go in an hour.

I took a quick shower and got dressed in something I felt like wearing, only spending 45 minutes, I still had some time to spare. 

I picked up my phone from the coffee table and had an idea pop in my big brain, I remember wilbur saying he streams, what if I just-

found him hehe

I clicked on the channel with a face that looked just like him and saw his videos and vods.

there was some with a few other people who I assume were other streamers, I saw his subscriber count but didnt really have a reaction to it, of course its cool but it doesn't change anything, he deserves it anyway.

before I knew it, it was time to leave. I grabbed my flat keys, dropping them first before picking them up again in a rush and locked my door behind me.

____________________________________________________________________________

I was sitting on a park bench, waiting for wil while scrolling through social media, liking a few posts from my mom's instagram and yada yada.

suddenly a 6'4 man came up from behind me, "BOO".

little did he know I had the little camera thing from snapchat on and already saw him.

I slowly turned my head and deadpanned him.. "hi."

......

we broke out in laughter. 

he took a seat beside me (and pulled out a gun) and took out a tray in a bag with ice cream.

"I remember you mentioning you're favorite flavor ice cream while we were texting a few days ago so I got you that" he said, handing me one of the cups.

I mentally awed at the fact he remembered a small detail from a simple text, I love when people do that.

I thanked him and reached into my purse to hand him the money for it but he quickly declined.

"pleaseee, I dont want you having to pay for me" I said, still trying to give him the money for it.

"it was my idea to get ice cream therefore I will pay" he replied, putting the money back in my hand.

I sighed in defeat, thanking him once more, why was he so nice, we basically just met. Man, and Americans say brits are rude people, tsktsk.

(no I literally hate when Americans say 'British people are rude' cuz like broski, not to alarm u or anything but they're people too and Americans can be terrible too, like wtf, anygaysss)

once we finished our ice creams we started walking around the park.

_______________________________________________________________

"LOOK AT THE DUCK ITS SO CUTE AHH" I whisper yelled, not wanting to scare the cute little creatures.

"q-" he cackled, unable to say it fully "quackity" he basically laughed out.

I stood there confused but brushed it off as it was probably an inside joke or something.

by now it was already around 5:30PM, we both had tons of fun over the course of 3 hours, trying to pet geese, having rap battles with pigeons, making fun of children falling, failing to pet geese, yk, all the good stuff.

at this point we were both exhausted from running around like children so I suggested that we both should head back to our homes as I was practically about to randomly collapse, he noticed that. 

"y/n you look too tired to even stand, do you wanna chill at my place for a bit til you're able to walk properly?we could play minecraft too?" he asked sweetly.

hmm, I mean, what's the worst that could happen? (you could get brutally stabbed or you're own flat broken into and all you're valuables stolen or kiddnapped or-)

"sure"

and with that, we walked to his flat which was only around a 4 minute walk in total.

________________________________________________________________________________

918 WORDS LETS GOOOOOOO

okay im going to end the chapter like this bc I feel like writing the first chapter of another book im planning... hehe, enjoy this, stay hydrated and eat! te amo puta's<33