paint chips. chapter 9

I don't feel like writing the convo between regulas and y/n so timeskip 😋

y/n's pov:

I twirled around my room dreamily as if time had stopped. It felt like a thousand bolts of lightning had pierced through my body, over-stimulated by the past events that had accrued just hours prior. In my trance-like status I had forgotten all about Wilbur still being on FaceTime

"So did you get his number or something?" He said plainly with a tad bit of bitterness underlaying it although I hadn't noticed much since I was still in my little world.

"Yeahhhh.... do you think maybe I'm overreacting? Wait what am I doing goddamnit.." I replied suddenly snapping out of it..

kinda weakened up for a second there whoops.

"no, you're just probably tired or something. Speaking of that look at the time" the man on the screen responded dismayed by the apparent time.

I looked over checking the slightly cracked yet bright lit clock I've had possession over since elementary

I gasped, "Oh shit, your right. thanks wil ur a lifesaver"

"Yeah I know" the tall brunette said 💅-ly. "Anyways goodnight y/n, sleep well and I'll talk to you in the morning now SLEEP" he mockingly shouted the last bit at which caused me to grin.

"Fine fine, goodnight Wilbur, you sleep well too" I finished off ending the call.

I quickly got up to brush my teeth and whatnot before going to bed.

___________________________________

around' a Week later?

"Just because I work here doesn't mean you shouldn't try out different cafes reg" I rolled my eyes at the tall black-haired boy infront of me.

The cold breeze from outside was practically visible from the wind outside although the cafe stayed warm, matching the cozy feel of the place.

Here I was, convincing regulas to stop coming here just to see me yet he continued to argue that the coffee was better than the surrounding cafes. Throughout the week me and regulas continued to talk and grow closer, it was quite nice.. I felt like regulas really understood me in a way.

wilbur had been quite busy lately so i chose to respect his space and interlude which kinda sucks.

"fine i'll try one other cafe BUT if i dont like it you owe me a free coffee" regulas negotiated.

"alright well nice talking but i really have to go do my actual job now so bye knucknhead" he fakely scoffed at the nickname as i walked back behind the counter, feeling a chip of paint come off the counter door, i set a reminder to ask the manager about re-painting some places as it was in need of some touch-ups.

idk what else to write so pls give me ideas in the meantime since my big plot is for later :D 

love love love you guys, remember to eat n drink n stay safe<3

oh yeah and sorry for not posting ina while heh.