Autumn nights are ones to cherish. Chapter 12

Wilbur pov

It had felt as if the studio was terribly louder than usual. Although it made more sense knowing I was dreadfully hungover, as the effects of the aspirin had been slowly wearing off I began to once again feel sick from every note that was played, the big studio lighting felt almost of needles picking and pointing into my skull.

Mark's drumming had been no favor to my head in the moment

"Jesus Christ.." I hissed, deciding to take a seat, I rubbed my temples as I was currently annoyed at anything and everything that could move. I didn't have a specific reason for it either.

Joe sat his guitar on its stand and walked up to me

"What's been your problem lately wil?" He snapped which was uncommon for him.

I shielded my eyes from the lights whilst attempting to look back at him "nothing, I'm sorry Joe I've just been morbidly hungover" I spoke, turning to my side to grab the bottle of aspirin on the side table.

"Don't you dare" Joe snatched the aspirin and read the bottle, looking for a specific text, "use every 12 to 19 hours. It's been barely 5 hours wil. Besides I know there's more than one reason for your days of constant drinking. What's going on wil?" He repeated.

Now mark and ash had stopped what they were doing to listen in.

I groaned, I really didn't want to continue this conversation. "Look Joe, there's nothing going on. Just stressed on deadlines, that's all there is to it. I'm fine" I sighed. "I'm going to wrap it up here and call the rest of the night off guys, I'll see you in the morning" and with that I waved off to them, not wasting a second to grab my things and leave.

The cold autumn night nipped at my face, it was cold yet I could barely notice, it soothed my irritated eyes and hot to the touch skin. My main objective was to head to my flat and call it a night.

Sometimes it's funny how things seem to fall into place.

My eyes followed the cracks in the concrete throughout my walk, a bird's squawk turns me to look at the stump of a lamppost, where the little guy was. I go to turn around when I see a Chinese takeout restaurant with a familiar person standing by the door. My body shivered as I reluctantly start walking again, my pace fastening each step.

I wiggled the key into the lock, entering my apartment and sliding off my shoes. I sighed. Everything and nothing had been running through my mind constantly, and it was tormenting me.

I took a bottle of beer from the fridge, the lights illuminating the dark kitchen around me. I took a swig before putting it back and heading to my room.

The music bled through my ears from my headphones after I put a playlist on shuffle. This was the only way to even get sleep anymore. Maybe Joe was right, maybe I'm being a jackass. But in the moment, this was my only bliss.

Ahaaa wdym it's been three monthsss?! Whatttt that's not trueee sillybilly 🤭🤭 (I'm so sorry, also I SWEAR to you that it's only going to get angstier and then happier from here, im minusing the depressing shit soon😔)