Minecraft/celebration pt2. Chapter 7.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK" I silently screamed as a zombie was taking my health.

"You're so bad at this" Wilbur laughed.

I side eyed him, "you better take that back." I sternly said, somehow keeping a straight face.

"Mmm, what are you gOnNa do if I don't?" The tall brunette teased.

I paused the game and turned my head fully to him.

"Wrong move, bitch" I said before practically tackling the too-tall-to-be-true guy.

It turned from a tackle, into a tickle fight. somehow.

"Please jus-" "stop tha- tickles stop" I begged for mercy, in a giggling fit.

"Not til you admit I'm better at Minecraft than you and you just suck!" He playfully said.

"N- nO! Ne- NEVER!-" I giggled in between words.

"WRONG ANSWER!" He manically laughed.

_________________________________________________________Timeskip-brought to you by i forgot I didn't upload this chapter yet.

I had spent hours at Wilbur's house just messing around wether it was playing Minecraft or having mini-fake arguments about practically anything, laughing about it afterwards.

By now It was already getting late and I needed to get home.

"Wilbur, today was the most fun I've had in a long time but unfortunatelyyyyy I have to go home noww" I said while grabbing my stuff and putting my shoes on.

"Awwww, do you really have to go? Just a little longer?, it's only-" he checked the clock behind him reading ten minutes past eight pm "-oh ten past eight..yeah I suppose it is time to go" he sighed.

"Clingy now are we?" I joked in which he scoffed at, "anyways we could hang out tomorrow if you're not doing anything" I finished.

His eyes practically lit up, removing the small frown that was once on his face. "Yeah I'm pretty sure I'm not doing anything tomorrow..." he paused, it looked as if he were thinking, "maybe I could show you around a bit more? Ooo, we could go to brighton peer! You'll love it" he said excitedly.

"That sounds exciting!, dude you are literally too sweet.. Anyways I'll text you when I get home, bye!" I gave him a quick side hug and grabbed my stuff, leaving towards the front door. His apartment was very nice, there was some plants around, although some looked not so alive- but other than that it was a cute apartment.

I walked outside, feeling a nice cool gust of air right as I got out. it was a beautiful night, the stars were surprisingly out, with the moon being so bright, it practically made the whole sky glow. I put in my earbuds and turned on my favorite playlist, fallen down by Toby fox being the first to play.

**(istg this would be such a vibe)**

The air had a light chill to it, cold enough for a long sleeve shirt, layered or sweater. Perfect weather in my opinion.

As I was walking I saw an old-ish man creeping in a nearby alleyway, this made me pick up the speed of my pace. Fortunately after a few minutes he was nowhere to be seen and I continued the walk to my flat.

Several minutes later I arrived to my door which was cream coloured and had a small peaky hole in the top center of it. I unlocked the door and walked in.

Putting a pair of pajamas that I most likely have already slept in for 4 days, I head to the kitchen to heat up something to eat.

~~

Then finally heading to bed. Just kidding! I stayed on my phone til 4am before actually going to bed since I have to wake up early (ew).

613 words and I'm sticking to that :,)

It's taken me so many ducking days to write this, sort of because of lack of motivation, but mostly because of the sudden urge to write more of another story im writing that will come out after these are done.