𝘊𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘱. 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯

(𝘆/𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩)            𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴

I woke up, being startled at first, forgetting that I had moved to an entirely new country. Once I got up I realized how exhausted I still was from jet-lag, I looked at the time on my phone to see it was 11AM, damn I hate time zones.

I reach for the cabinets in the kitchen only to remember I haven't gone grocery shopping yet, so instead of going shopping I decided to go to the little coffee shop I passed by the day prior, that being said, I got dressed and walked out the door, locking it before leaving.
~
~
~
~

The smell of sweet pastries and hot coffee beans filled the air as I walked through the doors of the coffee shop, as I entered I looked around at the scenery, a little library on the far right side of the building and cute little window seats, one of the best parts was probably the lofi-music they had playing, the whole vibe of the cafe was amazing.

I walked up to the front counter to say my order, that being a croissant with filling and a coffee, once my order was placed, the girl at the counter first asked 'to go or to stay' which I responded with stay, and then she told me my order would be done in a few minutes, so I walked over to one of the window seats and waited.
~
~
I scrolled through various apps to pass the time, I heard the bell to the door ring and got startled, because I was close to the door. I didn't take any mind to the person walking in and went back to scrolling on my phone.

Order to stay for one croissant and a coffee (tea) ?

I walked up to the counter and took the order, paying first.

I walked back over to the seat and sat down, thinking about how I would need to go grocery shopping later, nevermind finding a job this week.

I waited for the coffee/tea to cool down, dipping some of the croissant in it. I took a pen from my bag and a napkin from the napkin dispenser to start writing down places in the area that were open for jobs.

I had my full concentration on my phone when suddenly I heard my name being called,

"Y/n?"

______________________________________________________________

400 words~

Sorry for the short chapter, I really wanted to publish it like this so there was a cliffhanger lmao. I hope you all are doing amazing and better than me! As I am sick atm ;-; anyways stay hidrated and remember to eat something! Ily<3333