Jobs

A week and a half timeskip..... because I said so.

It had been around a little over a week or so since I spoke to Wilbur at that cafe, which luckily even in the very little amount of days it's been, I already got a job interview scheduled for that very same cafe, I was excited to say the least, it was a very chill and cute cafe it seemed like a genuinely cool place to work at.

Now back on the tall ass brunette boy topic, a day after I had given him my number he had texted me, and then long ass stupid conversations went on from there, it was fun tho, being able to have someone to talk to in an entirely new country, I was thankful.

Plus he was super funny, our comedic personalities definitely crashed well together, cracking jokes back to back constantly, it definitely made the whole 'moving away from my entire life and childhood to another country' situation a little more emotionally manageable

Although I bet I would of been fine by myself. *mental hair flip*

**(independent badass bitch coming through)**

It had just struck me that the clock had already hit 9AM, that being said, well more like thought, I finally took the gray fuzzy blanket that had once been sheltering me from the chilly apartment, off and lazily walked over to the bathroom, tripping on thin air before reaching for the door, afterwards get ready for the day.

After getting ready I did a quick check in the mirror, looking at all my beautiful perfections/imperfections (that are infact still beautiful) before heading to the kitchen and popping a breakfast cinnamon roll that I had just bought, into the microwave pressing the 1 minute button.

By now it was around 9:40AM, I didn't really mind until I saw the date

Friday June 10th 2022

Shit.

I quackity put shoes on and ran out the door with my cinnamon roll in my mouth while making sure I had my phone and wallet on me while running down the hall, to the elevator and out the door.

By now you may be wondering.. **(wHErEs tHe seAsoNinG? Srry I had to lmfao)** - why was I in such a rush? And to that I say, I fucking forgot it was Friday.. that very specific Friday being the day of my job interview.

I sped ran past people, muttering a quick apology each time to each person but at the same time it was already around 9:53 and i had to be there by 10 sharp.

Luckily it only took a couple minutes to run there as it was conviently close by. As i slowed my pace once nearing the entrance, i caught my breath and walked in.

I walked up to the front counter only to be greeted by a friendly looking old lady, she had looked as if she had just popped out of a fairy tale book, brown hair with white streaks in it due to age, round black framed glasses with little hearts on them, the cutest dipples under the wide frames and a cute apron with cupcakes and kitten paws on it. She was like the grandma everyone wishes they had.

"Hello darling! If im not mistaken, you must be the one for the job interview?" She asked in a sweet tone.

"Hello! And yes I am" I responded back in which she nodded and instructed me to follow her to the back for the interview.

This is a short chapter but I won't be on for a little bit so here <33