stay? Chapter 11.

I'm quivering and shaking I cant believe its been 5 WHOLE MONTHS WITHOUT AN UPDATE IM SO SORRY im wanting to start watching more mcyt again i miss it sm ive been so busy :...)

also since Wilbur has been doing live concerts and busy with music n such i really wanna add that to this story so expect more lvjybur as they call it :D

Time skipped: a while

with the spooky season just around the corner, the shré café was being decorated with fake spiderwebs, pumpkins galore and of course the all-so-spooky limited edition October menu.

days still felt as cold as the breeze outside, of course the season has always been enjoyable, something felt missing. the same cycle of wake up, eat, work, sleep repeat. it felt, depressing.

of course there was always reg although lately its been more exhausting to even start up a conversation.  We were in what would be called, the talking stage, more of stuck in it.

the happiest of days lately would be when rie would stop by the cafe, it always brought a smile to my face to know if anything, rie would be there for me.

and as for wil, we stopped talking as much, it had been as if somebody came and swept the support beams of our friendship or as if all of it was a fever dream in the first place. a perfect friendship slipping away. 

(enough with these recaps oh my goodness)

the clock read 8:25 PM. home time.

grabbing the keys from the back, i turned the little 'opened' sign to closed and locked up. the reflection on the glass door shown the light of the moon, it was especially bright tonight.

click click click

the endless tapping of hard rubber clapping the pavement entertained my deep thoughts whilst  walking.   

i refocused at a crosswalk, a sick feeling in my stomach had reminded me i hadn't eaten anything. grabbing my phone from my bag i typed in the closest chinese restaurant into google maps and began walking there. Then around 7 minutes later i see a glowing red and blue sign, my phone dinging "arrived at destination". i walk in and order.

that's when I see a big red and white poster, its bold colors catching my eye, it titled, "Lovejoy" and looked like a cute ordinary band with odd song names. sex sells? seriously? i found myself begin to type down the address of the pub it would be preforming at, although im not quite sure why, it just felt right to.

after paying and grabbing the takeout bag i connected my headphones and shuffled my playlist, taking in the night time breeze, strolling along to my flat.

That night I dreamt, which hadn't happened lately.

I sat on what seemed to be the middle of a wheat field, staring at the sky's complex constellations. As the warm breeze drifted by, whistling and whispers could be heard in it,

"stay, stay now.... stay forever?"

And again

"stay, stay now.... stay forever?"

The gushing breeze suddenly slowed, the faint strumming of an instrument now taking over my ears. Quite a lovely sound.

I woke up in a cold sweat, the oh so familiar breeze coming from a nearby window, déjà vú effect, almost.

The clock read 4:00 AM, at least of what I could make out with sleepy eyes.

The floor creaked as I closed the window, falling back asleep as soon as I got comfortable again.

so so sorry this is short :(( I hope you like it tho and I'll be sure to make this story more interesting so don't leave yet :D

613 words