𝘤𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘱 𝘱𝘵 2. 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰

I turn around, confused on who was calling me as I haven't befriended anyone here yet or recall meeting anyone.

Oh wait that's right, I ran into a tall  guy last night.

When the man who's name I barely remembered came up to the table I was at, I was already cooking up different types of apologies in my head, ready to be entirely embarrassed for yesterdays events, hoping the tall brunette wouldn't be mad or have a favor.

I closed my eyes tightly and exhaled before looking up to the tall ass man.

"Hello!" He greeted happily.

"Hello...? I'm sorry if this sounds mean or anything  but if your looking for a favor it's not the best of time at the moment considering this is my first actual day in England, ha, " i ended with a weird chuckle.

I couldn't help but feel embarrassment wash over me.

My thoughts were quickly interrupted by the brunette,

"Oh no! That's not the case, hah, I've actually just been looking for a new cafe to go to and I heard this place was nice, and then I just happened to spot you so I decided to say hi since your new and all, heh"

I honestly don't know why this man actually wanted to engage in a conversation but ay I'm sorta here for it.

"Oh, well in that case, would you like to take a seat?" I said sweetly, looking back down to the napkin that was now covered in addresses and scribbles.

"I- Uhm sure that would be- nice" he stuttered.

I chuckled at the stuttered sentence.

After Wilbur got his coffee he sat on the chair opposite of mine, I sorta regretted my second-thoughtless decision but what's done is done and I don't want to be rude, especially to someone who seems to actually want to engage in conversation.

My focus was back on my phone and napkin, all the places around already had all their positions filled, all but one, the Shré cafe, which just so happened to be the same one I was at.

I was so hyper-focused that I had basically forgotten about the tall brunette that was opposite sided of me until he took his coffee, testing if it was hot still, unfortunately for him, he had only waited around 3 months for it to cool, causing him to burn his tongue.. ouch

"Ow, here would you like me to get you ice or something?" I questioned looking at his expressionable weird faces he had made at the burning sensation.

"no no I'm fine thank you for the offer tho" he said while squinting his eyes sourly at the pain

**(DONT SAY ANYTHING BC THAT SHIT HURTS SO FHCKING BAD ISTG)**

I couldn't just let him sit there like that so I got up and asked the kind looking woman at the counter for some ice with a napkin, after a few seconds she arrived back and handed me the tissue which I accepted thanking her.

I brought it over to the still- expression-full faced man, him thanking me after he received it, calming down his face muscles **(that kinda sounds weird idk why)** after the cooling sensation hit the pain, soothing it down at least temporarily.

After around an hour or two more of chatting with Wilbur, as I had learned we had quite a lot in common, I decided It was probably about time I gone home, as I still had things to do, I went to get up to leave but the brunette tapped my arm lightly

"Hey it was really nice talking to you, could I get your number? Just to keep In touch-" he asked, almost seeming as if he regretting saying every word coming out of his mouth.

"Yeah that'd be great.. here" I said absentmindedly writing my number down on the dried napkin from the ice.

"It was nice chatting with you Wilbur, keep in touch? Maybe if I'm lucky you could show me around.. since I'm new and all" I said, light heartedly mocking the last phrase causing a soft chuckle from Wilbur.

"Yeah definitely, see you around y/n" he responded.

I smiled and got up, and with that I left back to my flat to plan things out.

786 words, it's good enough ig.

Hola mi amoresss! Si im back! I comepletely re-wrote the story line here lmao, i like it alot better tho, ive also noticed my writing is sooo much better than what it was when i first published this.. anyways hope u liked it, eat and drink something u badass bitch, slay soul slayster <33