Greek mythology. Chapter 10

Hola im back babes! Missed me? 😽 jpjp

A Tuesday morning in the pov of y/n in the flesh

I woke up in bed, a Chinese takeout container from last night falling from my sudden movement, Luckily being empty.
The time read 6:25 AM as I looked over its cracked screen.

Everyday had been getting duller and duller, the only spikes of serotonin coming from regulas whenever he would stop in the coffee shop.

And where would Wilbur be one may ask? I haven't gotten a clue. Yes we would share the infrequent 'hey how r u' text messages once in a while but it just wasn't the same.

But of course I was the one to blame, I made the stupid decision of actually trusting someone enough to put myself out there just to be left alone in the end.
I would of never suspected someone like him to do that tho.

I sluggishly got dressed and grabbed a quick snack for the walk to work, aka the same boring routine everyday for the last month and a half.
Yeah that's right, haven't fully interacted with that son of a bitch for over a month.

Regulas had been telling me not to think about it much and that he wouldn't want me being that close with another guy anyways, which gave me an ick at the conversation.

Unlocking it, I walked through the shré cafe doors flipping the sign to show the words "open" in its italic font just as I had seen everyday. Today wouldn't be particularly busy in the early hours of the morning so I plugged in earphones to my phone and pressed shuffle on a random playlist, ready to get the day over with.

A few of the other employees came in, sandra, the new girl taking my position in cleaning the tables which left me with the baking. I set a few muffins in the glass display as a short amount of people fled through the doors, one in particular catching my gaze.

They looked as if Aphrodite had gifted them beauty, so angelic you could practically see a glowing oura around them. I was so busy goggling over them I forgotten I need to actually take their order, but wussed out as I let my colleague take them instead.

I ran in the back to prepare drinks, even tho there was no need to since one of the baristas were on work today so I basically just started walking around like an abandoned sim character.

Until I heard a crash in the front, sprinting to where it was I saw the person from earlier, on the floor with a coconut faze swirl drink spilt on the ground and on part of their jeans.

I quickly got napkins and rushed to help them up

"thank you Uhm I'm sorry I'll clean this up it's my fault that I fell" the girl spoke, their voice soft and sweet like a cloud minus the millions of pounds of water and gas.

"Oh no don't even worry about it I'll clean it, it's my job anyways!" I responded lightly.

"But I feel bad, here I'll help you" she offered but continued to do so before I could reject.

"I'm rie, we'll actually it's amphitrite but that's kind of hard to remember- unless your really into Ancient Greek mythology like my parents and honestly I don't think naming your child a- sorry I'm rambling uh what's your name?" She asked

I giggled at their little rant, "I'm y/n, pleased to meet you rie"

Maybe this day wouldn't be so bad after all.

(Rie's pronouns are she/they)

630 words
Finally got the motivation to write the rest of this WOOHOOO ty beautiful rie for giving me that 🛐🛐🛐