Chapter 3

Seungmin's POV:

Later after we finished the movie, Felix said he had to go and not long after Jeogin also had to go. We all said Our goodbyes. When I came back inside I started to clean up before making my way to my bed and falling asleep.

-Next Day: 8:15a.m.-

My alarm starts to go off and I get out of bed.

After getting ready I check the time and see that it is 8:15.

"I should get going if I don't want to be late". (the school starts at 8:35)

I quickly make some breakfast and head out.

{/}

"Hey guys!" I say walking over to them.

"Oh hey seungmin, Sorry I had to go shortly after the movie." Felix told me.

"No it's ok. Let's head to our lockers and get ready the bell will ring soon." I replied, with a little smile.

"Yeah sure" Jeongin excitedly said, turning around and walking to the lockers.

{/}

I get to my locker and open it. My eyes shift to something that wasn't there yesterday. There was a White envelope in my locker. 

"Hey Felix, did you put this here? Or did you get one?" I said, showing him the envelope.

"No I didn't get one, nor did I put it there. OH, do you think it could be." He told me running over and snatching it.

He riped it open and took out the letter. He read it.

"OMG, Seungmin you have an admirer. Look!" He squeled shoving it in my face.

"Ok, ok just stop shoving it at me!" I told him, taking it. I look down at the letter.

Dear Seungmin,

I heard that you and Jisung broke up. Sorry about that, Minho is the guy he's with. I might just be friends with him, he isn't that bad of a person though! Really.

Anyways you might be wondering why it is that i'm writing this, well after I heard the news I decided to not pass by this opportunity.

All i'm going to say is,

I've liked you since you first entered the school. 

That's it.

From:

Your admirer.

P.S. Look at the present.

"Minho, that's his name. This person is friends with him. I have to ask Jisung if he knows who this person is." I told Felix who just staired at me.

"You're going to ignore the fact that you have someone that likes you. You could finally get a partner" He said.

"You like me" I told him "What class does Jisung have next?" I asked Felix

"No not like that! Like, this person Like likes you. Also I don't know, wait isn't he in your first class?" Felix answered.

"Your right, ok I have to go. Talk at lunch." I told Felix before running off.

{/}

When I got to my first class the bell still haden't rung and just like yesterday, The two of them were there. I walked up to them.

"Hey sorry to bother you but, Minho, may I ask who your friends with" I asked him.

"Why would you want to know." He looked at.

"Oh uh, I think my friend might have a crush on one of them, hehe" I say trying my best to make it sound real.

"Oh really who! Is it Felix. I bet you it is" Jisung said excitedly.

"Yeah, he was too scared to ask though." I told them, scratching the back of my neck.

"Well their names are Bang Chan, Seo Changbin and Hwang Hyunjin." He answered back.

"Oh ok thank you!" I replied before leaving. Then relizing I still had class.

Hello! Me again, I hope you liked Chapter 2 of Present!

-615 Words-