Chapter 16

Happy Birthday Changbin!

______________________________________________

"Hey it's Friday, do you guys want to have another sleepover?" Chan asked when we were all sitting together again.

"That'd be great!" We all agreed to meet tonight at Chan's house.

(/)

We did the same thing as last time and Felix, Jeongin and I met up at a café near Chan's house.

As we were going in I got a call from Chan.

"Hey do you need anything?"

"Just wondering if you guys care what we have for dinner. Hyunjin, Changbin and Jisung want to order in."

"Felix, Innie, are you guys ok with ordering in for dinner?"

"Yeah that's fine"

"Yeah we're good for ordering food, also we're at a café do any of you want anything?"

"I'm okay, Hyunjin wants an americano, Minho will have a Latte and that's it. Oh wait, if they have Cheesecake Jisung will take some."

"Alright we'll be there soon"

(/)

"Hey gays! We're here!" Felix yelled, holding Minho's Latte, when we entered the house. Which was unlocked.

I walked over to Hyunjin to give him his americano.

"Here you go, you did want this right?"

"Oh thank you Sw- Seungminnie"

"No continue Hyunjin, because I don't think Seungmin's name has a 'w'" Changbin said, leaning forward on his chair.

"None of your business Changbin"

"Someone's getting defensive I see"

"Shut up Changbin, it has nothing to do with you"

"Minnie!" Jisung yelled when he noticed I was here, he trotted over and wrapped his armed from my shoulder to my hips.

"Hello! I got your Cheesecake, they only had chocolate though. I hope that's fine."

"Any kind of cheesecake is ok" he said happily while taking it and walking to the kitchen island. I walked over to him.

"Can I have some? I've never tried cheesecake." I asked, he looked at me with a 'the hell? No my cheesecake' but then he remembered what we were doing.

"Sure, say aaaa"

"aaaa"

The cheesecake tasted really good, for my first one at least.

"That's really good" I said my eyes widening. I then noticed him using the same fork as the one he fed me with.

"I'm ordering Pizza, is everyone okay with that?" Chan asked. Everyone answered with various 'yes' and 'yup's.

"Let's watch a movie while we wait." Yet again everyone agreed.

I was walking over to Hyunjin who had one arm on the back of the couch, I was about to sit down and lean on his arm when Jisung called me.

"Minnie! Come here!" At least I though he was talking to me.

"Which Min?" Felix asked.

"Seungminnie!"

"Oh but I was..." I trailed off looking at the spot next to Hyunjin.

"Come on your roommates, plenty of time to sit together, just come over here." Jisung whined.

"And you two were dating for like 4 years, plenty of time for you two to hang, Plus Hyunjin and Seungmin have only been roommates for a week." Felix cut in.

"You two use to date?"Minho asked.

"You didn't know? Yeah one day out of the blue Seungmin messaged us and was like 'We broke up. Well more like he broke up with me, said he found someone better.' Honestly kinda heartbreaking when he just ignored me and Innie."

Chan, Changbin, Minho and Hyunjin looked at Jisung, then Seungmin, then Jisung.

"I- none of us knew. I didn't know that I ruined your relationship. I'm so sorry Seungmin, Jisung said he was single."

"You know Jisung, if you were bored of me, you could have just said something instead of leading me on just to break me in the end." I told him before running to Chan's upstairs bathroom. I could feel tears running down my face.

"Seungmin! Seungmin answer me!" I could hear pounding on the door.

"Go away Jisung! Just leave me alone!" I yelled back.

(/)

It had been about 5 minutes before I heard the door open, as I expected Chan had a key to unlock the bathroom. Whoever it was the closed the door and locked it again.

"Seungmin, will you look at me?" A voice that wasn't Jisung's or Chan's said. I raised my head.

"Hyunjin hyung?"

"Do you want to come out of that corner?" He asked with open arms, I did need a hug right know, especially one of his hugs, and maybe one of his kisses. I crawled out of the corner and wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist. Patting my back with one of his arms.

"You can rant if you want."

"I'd rather just forget it happened." I told him.

"Can I kiss you?"

"W-what?"

"Sorry, I shouldn't have aske-" I cut him off with a peck on the lips. He smiled.

"That wasn't a kiss, that was a peck." I giggled.

"You said you'd kiss me, I was just saying go ahead." And with that reasoning he attached our lips.

After a couple minutes and me somehow ending up on the sink counter he spoke.

"We should go, the others will be waiting."

"Can we just go to bed?"

"You haven't had dinner yet."

"Please, hyung."

"Fine"