Chapter 14

Let me know if you guys actually like the book and are reading it. Also thank you for 600 views!

——————————————————————————-

It was lunch the next day, of course everyone asked why I was wearing a turtleneck in the spring, let's just say Hyunjin went a little far yesterday. Just like every lunch Jisung pulled me over from a minute.

"Seungmin, I will ask every day, help me, show me you love me. I know it's deep down there." He said.

"Jisung, for the last time n-"

"I'll tell Hyunjin you're dating someone, I know you like him as much as you liked me." He threatened. Which I found funny, I almost laughed, he still didn't know that it WAS Hyunjin that said that. I decided to play along.

"F-fine, what do you want me to do?" I stuttered on purpose.

"Good boy, starting tomorrow we're going to be more touchy. Ok? Just remember your precious Hyunjin is on the line."

"I understand." I lowered my head as he walked back to the table, I followed right after him, sitting beside Hyunjin.

"What was that about? To be honest I don't like how he touched you waist. This waist is mine, remember that" he whispered.

"First, I am my own human being, I belong to no one! Second, i'll tell you later, back at the dorms."

"Minnie! Look what was in your locker, open it! Open it!" Felix said while running over and shoving a present in my face.

"For the last time Lixie, Stop. Going. Through. My. Locker!" I yelled at him.

"Whatever, just take this." He said pushing some flowers in my face.

"Stop you'll ruin the flowers!" I told him, grabbing them and placing them in my bag.

"So you do care about the presents?" He joked.

"They're nice flowers" he just laughed.

(/)

"So what did Jisung want?" Hyunjin asked when we entered the dorm.

"He, and I quote, said 'I'll tell Hyunjin you're dating someone, I know you like him as much as you liked me'. I agreed just for the fun of it. He's trying to get me to help him make Minho jealous because he thinks Minho is cheating on him." I told him not even realizing I had exposed myself.

"So, you like me?" He asked with a hint of teasing in his voice.

"Oh, these flowers need some water" I tried dodging his question grabbing a vase from the kitchen pouring some water in it and taking the flowers out of my bag and putting them in. I felt arm around my waist before he whispered in my ear.

"Don't doge my question Min."

I turned over so my back was against the counter, so I was facing him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and our eyes locked for a couple seconds. We both leaned in, our lips touching.

"Does that answer your question?"

"Hmmm, not really" I laughed and gave him a short kiss.

"What about now?"

"Sure"