Chapter 18

I woke up to see Hyunjin still silently sleeping. I smile remembering the events of yesterday night. I decided not to disturb him and go downstairs to make something to eat.

As I was walking down the stairs I could tell someone was up from the sent that was coming from the kitchen.

"Oh, it's you" I scoffed.

"Oh, Good morning Seungmin, did you have a nice sleep?" Jisung asked.

"Why would you care?"

"You're right, I don't care about your sleep. *sigh* look Seungmin, I'm sorry for what I did-"

"No you aren't"

"But I am"

"Jisung, we dating for 4 years, and you told Minho you were single, you're not sorry"

"Seungmin, I know I did wrong and I'm 99% sure Minho is cheating. Please just date me again, we can pretend this whole thing never happened"

Was that what I wanted, to be with Jisung, just like the last couple years, I thought about how many times he had made me happy, and how many times Hyunjin had made me happy.

"Look Jisung, You saw me, You met me, You wanted me, You got me, You got bored of me, You left me, You broke me. I'm not getting back together with you." He stoped what he was doing with the oven and looked at me, he looked pretty pissed.

"Don't you remember our agreement? I'll tell Hyunjin"

"Tell me what, oh and good morning Seungmin." Hyunjin said back hugging me.

"Hyunjin perfect timing! Seungmin had a boyfriend" Jisung said.

"Omg you do?! Minnie why didn't you tell me" Felix yelled from the couch. All three of us ignored him.

"I was just wondering if you knew him, seeing as you're both roommates." Jisung finalized.

"Hmmm, oh yes I've seen him, I mean I looking at myself in the mirror every day."

"Huh- what does you looking in a mirror have to do with-wait, you two? A thing? Don't make me laugh" Jisung said giggling.

"Oh my you're not joking" he said when we didn't laugh with him.

"Well, Hyunjin if you ever get tired of him call me, we can have some fun" he said winking at Hyunjin.

"What about me? What about your actual boyfriend Jisung?" Minho asked from the stairs.

"Well you're obviously cheating, you spend your whole weeks with Chan."

"Is this the reason we're in this mess, Jisung I was asking Chan to help me find you a birthday present. Your birthday is soon and I wanted to find something you'd really like. I'm not cheating on you with Chan."

After hearing Minho's explanation Jisung went silent.

"Wait so SeungJin sailed?" Felix yelled from the couch. "Yes Felix, SeungJin saild" Minho yelled back.