Chapter 12

"Hyun-Hyunjin hyung?!" I internally cursed myself for stuttering. I couldn't help but let my eyes trail down to his chest. He started walking towards me. I swallowed hard when he stopped in front of me. He put a finger under my chin, and lifted it to meet his eyes.

"My eyes are up here sweetie." My eyes went wide from the name and i'm 99% sure I was blushing. "It's nice to see someone I know as my roommate."

"Yeah" I answered. 'Yeah?! Is that the best you could come up with Seungmin?!' I thought

He let out a little laugh. 'So cute' I though again. 

"Seungmin would you mind taking a photo of me? I'd like to post something on Instagram." He asked.

"Yeah no problem." I told him. "Great, i'll go get changed, thank you." 

"What a great first interaction" I sarcastically said. In reality i couldn't get the image of his body out of my head. A couple minutes later and he came out all dressed, he gave me his phone and leaned against the wall and did some poses. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't checking him out. A couple minutes later he stoped and came to see what I had taken.

"These are great Seungmin, thank you." He didn't even edit it, he just uploaded it to Instagram. A ding was herd on the couch.

"What was that?" Hyunjin asked, it was obviously my phone.

"Let me check." When I turned on my phone and looked at the first notification I blushed a little.

"What is it"

"Oh nothing" I had totally forgotten that I had followed Hyunjin on Instagram.

I quickly opened the notification and blushed again, he looked so good!

——————————————————————————————————-

Hwang Hyunjin. ...

❤️🔔✉️

6.014 views

Hwang Hyunjin: Credits to @SeungMinnie for photograph.

Archelle: Looking like a snack as always

Fe.lix.ie: Seungmin you never told me you did photography 

SeungMinnie Reply to Fe.lix.ie: I never told you because I don't.

Kangaroo.Chan: Why are you guys hanging out without us?

Hwang Hyunjin Reply to Kangaroo.Chan: We're roommates :)

Golden Reply to Hwang Hyunjin:  Imagine being roommates with Hyunjin!

——————————————————————————————————————————

"So what do you wanna do?" He asked, putting his phone on the table.

"Watch a movie?" I suggested.

"Sure." We both sat down on the three seater couch.

(/) 

We were halfway through the movie when my phone started ringing. I got up from my comfortable spot on Hyunjin's chest to see who it was. I expected it to be my mother, checking in to see how the dorms were. But it wasn't.

(Hyunjin, Seungmin, Jisung)

"Jisung what do you want." 

"I think Minho is cheating on me"

"What does that have to do with me?"

"I was calling to ask if you'd help me make him jealous"

"Why would I do that?"

"Come on I see the way you still look at me, you still love me. Come on Seungmin, help me out"

"Jisung, 1, even if I still love you, what would making Minho jealous help you with? And 2, I already like someone else, i've moved on." I shot a 'please help me' expression at Hyunjin. He seemed to get the memo.

"Baby, your favourite part is coming up." I shot him a 'what the hell' expression and he just shrugged in a 'what do you want me to do' way.

"Seungmin who are you with?"

"Doesn't matter, I have to go Jisung." Before he could answer I hung up.

"Did you really have to make it seem I was dating someone?" I asked him in disbelief.

"It was the first thing I thought of!" He said defensively. My phone screen light up.

Jisung💔

I don't freaking care if you're dating someone, you will help me. You still love me, and i'll show you.