Chapter 15

-Time Skip: next day at lunch-

I was walking into the cafeteria alone since Felix and Jeongin had gone earlier since I had a project to finish. 

Jisung ran up to me the second I entered the cafeteria. "You didn't forget the deal right?"

"No, I just had to finish a project."

"Alright come on." He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the table.

I sat where Minho usually sat, so in the middle of Jisung and Hyunjin. At the beginning all Jisung was doing was playing with my hair. Later on he started touching my thigh. When I shooed his hand away he went back to my hair.

"Lean back on me" he whispered in my ear, and I followed. Leaning my head on his neck.

"Oh you have such soft hair Minnie!" He said. Which made me think he was trying to flirt and go further.

"Oh thank you." I giggled. 

"Oh dude, they're flirting" Felix said. I glanced at Minho who didn't seem to happy about it.

"Hey Sung can I talk to you?" Minho asked. He nodded and walked away.

"Alright what is happening? You told us you two were done." Felix asked.

"We are, he wants me to play along with him because he think Minho hyung is cheating on him. He wants to make him jealous." I told him.

"Well I think it's working. And also on someone else if you know what I mean." He nodded at beside me at Hyunjin who listening to music. 

"Shut up Felix" I said.

"Oooo are you blushing?" He teased.

"Stop It" I told him.