Chapter 4

sorry for the long wait for this chapter

~*~

"Felix! Felix! I found something!" I said running over to him, when I reached the Cafateria.

"Yeah what is it!?" He said droping his food on the table and turning around.

"I found out the names of his friends! There is Bang Chan, Seo Changbin and Hwang Hyunjin." I told him, "Oh also you might get questions from Jisung because I might have told him you had a crush on one of them, but I had to do it to get the information!! Ok!"I told him quickly.

"What? Did? You? Say? He's friends with Changbin?" he asked me.

"Uhhh yeah? That's what he said, but that's not the point, did you hear what I said?" I asked him.

"Seungmin!" "Yeah?" "Uhh, how do I say this, I. do. have. a. crush. on. him. You told the truth."

"Wait what?" I said.

"I'm not saying it again." He told me while crossing his arms and sitting down. I stared at him before shrugging.

"well then at least I wasn't lying." I told him, then an amazing idea came to mind, "You should ask him on a date! Then when you guys get close you can start asking questions about the my mysterie!"

"No! Absalutely not! I'm not asking him out!" He exclaimed. Well there goes that idea. Waaaaaaaaaait a second, is that Changbin, Chan, Minho, Jisung and some other dude? And are they looking over this way? Ok wait. 

"Felix don't look now but I think Chan, Changbin, Minho, Jisung and uhhhh was it Hyunjin are looking this was." And just as I suspected he looked. "I said don't look!" I yelled/whispered, smacking his head back.

"Oww, what the heck Seungmin!" He whispered/yelled back.

"That was your fault! You're the one that turned around." I whispered back.

"Will you two stop?  I've been sitting here for the past 3 minutes and it's like i'm invisible." Jeongin intrupted.

"Oh" The two of them said at the same time.

"Yeah!" He responded. "And you know what if you're just going to make a big fuss about it, go and ask them yourself. One of them will own up." He offered. There was an akwered silence before Jeongin quickly started to tell us, " You know what that's a great idea, imma go do that. Felix, sorry but not sorry, I'm going to go snitch" He then jumped up before the older could grab him.

"No, no, no, no, no! Innie get back here!" He whisper/yelled again, but Jeongin just kept walking. Flix slid down in his chair. "Welp, i'm done for!". I looked back to see Jeongin and the group already in conversation. I then looked back to a mourning Felix. Then yelled at Jeongin.

-With Jeongin-

"Hey I was just noticing that you were looking at or near our table and got the idea to snitch on my best friend." Jeongin Started off.

"Are you sure your friend would like that?" One of them said, he looked the oldest.

"Oh shhh Chan, I wanna hear." Another one said.

"Changbin! Don't 'shh' me! I am asking a genuine question!" The guy named Chan told Changbin. To be honest, Chan wasn't that bad looking, BUT now isn't the time for that.

"Jeongin, is it Felix? Seungmin came up to me and Minho this morning, said something about one of you guys liking someone here." Jisung piped.

I was about to say something when I heard Seungmin yell my name.

"JEONGIN, YOU DONE YET?" He asked.

"NO, IT'S ONLY BEEN 2 MINUTES." I responded.

"WELL FELIX IS DYING OVER HERE" He yelled back.

"SHUT UP!" Felix yelled at seungmin, slapping him. They started arguing so I decided,  to make this fast.

"Well I gotta go, but Felix likes someone name Changbin, BYE" I quickly said, before running back to them.

-615 Words-