Chapter 7

Once again Seungmin woke up to his alarm. Oh, and of course he slept with the newly acquired plushy. He got up and walked around his lonely apartment building. His parents were never in Seoul, so the most they could do was pay for the rent of the apartment. He was excited to go to school, to see if there were anymore notes.

-Time Skip: School-

"Seungmin, I think your secret admirer is a stalker." Felix told me the moment he saw me.

"What makes you think that?" I asked. He didn't respond, just gave me a note.

Dear Seungmin

You looked really cute yesterday, and I just hope you know the present(s) are for you, and you only. I hope that didn't come off as harsh. I hope you liked the chocolate and the plushy. On this letter I have attached an invitation to sit with us at lunch, if you'd like. Maybe your friend and Changbin's could hit it off.

From

Your secret admirer 

"How much did you read?" I asked.

"Only the first sentence, Jeongin took it after that. Why?" He responded.

"Well whoever this is invited us to sit with them at lunch." I answered.

"Them?" Felix asked.

"Minho, Chan, Changbin, Jisung and Hyunjin." I answered.

"And are we going?" Jeongin cut in.

"Do you guys want to?" I asked, a moment later regretted it as they both yelled yes and made everyone around us look. 

"For the first time ever I'm actually excited to have lunch." Felix said.

"Oh shut up. We all know that's a lie." Jeongin answered.

-Time Skip: lunch-

"So where do you think they sit?" Jeongin asked as we were heading to the cafeteria.

"Ask Jisung, he'd know." I answered. Felix took out his phone and messaged the group chat, with  Jisung.

FeLiX: Jisung, where do you sit for lunch?

Squirrelboi: As in me, Minho, Chan, Changbin and Hyunjin?

FeLiX: Yes

Squirrelboi: why?

Innie: Seungmin hyung got a letter that said we could sit with you guys

Squirrelboi: huh, so he actually did it. Anyways we usually sit in the same spot as yesterday

FeLiX: thanks bro

Squirrelboi: np bro

"I ment private messages but ok."

"Why didn't we think of that, obviously they'd be in the same spot as yesterday." Felix said smacking his forehead. Just then we see Jisung run up to us, he grabbed onto Felix and started babbling about how excited he was that we were going to sit together.

When we got there he introduced the three of us to the four of them.

"Jeongin, Seungmin and Felix this it Chan hyung, Changbin hyung, Minho hyung and Hyunjin"