Chapter 9

The day had ended and before I left the school I heard someone yell my name.

"Hey, i'm Chan, we sat together at lunch." He introduced.

"I remember, you sat beside Jeongin." I said.

"Yes, anyways, you and your friends are invited to my house for a sleepover-get-to-gether. Just to get to know each other more." He told me.

"Sure, I'll tell them. Who else is coming?"

"Hyunjin, Changbin, Minho and Jisung. Also my address is [address]." He said.

"Thanks, you can just text me the time, you have my phone number right?" I asked.

"Yes I do."

"See you tonight Seungmin." He said before leaving.

-Time Skip: At his apartment-

I started to pack some clothes before Chan texted me the time i should be there by. Both Felix and Jeongin has agreed to go. The three of us met up at a café nearby. We ordered some drinks then left.

(/)

When we got to Chan's house, it wasn't Chan who answered. Changbin was actually the one who answered.

"You guys made it!"

"Wasn't going to miss this opportunity." Felix said with a sing-song tone.

"We'll come in, come in" he motions for us to enter then runs off.

"Chan, they're here" we hear from the kitchen.

"Oh great, Hyunjin! Get off your phone!" Cham yelled.

"But he looks so cute!" Hyunjin yelled back.

"Stop stalking the boy!" Minho yelled at Hyunjin.

Chan came running over with gloves on. "Sorry I was cooking, you can put your shoes right there and your jackets up here. Hyunjin, Minho and Jisung are in the living room, me and Changbin are cooking in the kitchen if you need us." He said.

(/)

After we had Chan's amazing food, which was a lot better then mine and Felix's food we usually eat at sleepovers, the 8 of us decided to watch a movie. Chan had three couches, one right in front of the TV and two on the left and right of it. Somehow I ended up on the side of couch #1(the one I front of the TV) right beside Hyunjin. Jeongin on the other side with Chan beside him. On the left side Minho and jisung were spooning. And the right one Changbin and Felix. I leaned my head back expecting the back of the couch, instead I leaned my head on Hyunjin's chest. I was just about to pull away and apologize when he wrapped his arms around my waist.  I was glad the lights were off.

During the movie I couldn't help but steal some glances at Jisung and Minho. He had dumped me then acted like we were best buddy's. I hate how fast he could move on. Meanwhile I was in-love with two people, one that didn't want me, and one that just saw me as a friend, great.

(/)

When the movie ended Felix and Jeongin were both asleep. Chan was explaining something, but I wasn't listening, the only thing I could focus on was his hands around my waist.

"Uhh, Seungmin? Did you hear me?" Chan asked.

"Uh sorry, could you explain it again?" I answered. He let out a small laugh.

"I was saying, I only have 4 bedrooms, i'll take Jeongin, Changbin offered to sleep with Felix, and Minho and Jisung together, so that leaves you and Hyunjin in a room together.

"I have to sleep with Hyunjin?"