000

satoru wasn't sure why his manager decided that a therapist—of all things—would help him rid his stress by talking about his feelings. if there was one thing he was certain of, was that he didn't do feelings. at all.

unless you counted the sex and drugs he frequently found himself entangled with then maybe, just maybe, did he need a therapist. otherwise, it was completely unnecessary from his perspective.

yet, here he was. sitting in the waiting room of a lavish building, owned by his soon-to-be therapist, dr l/n.

such a boring name. he snorted slightly at the thought.

a few minutes had passed and satoru was getting increasingly agitated with the long wait.

"ijichi what's taking so long? i thought you said you had booked an appointment since last month." satoru whined, childishly crossing his arms over his chest and slouching even further into the seat.

luckily, no one else other than ijichi and the receptionist was in the waiting room to witness his childlike antics.

for someone who's every move was being watched and judged, gojo sure knew how to be immature like it was no one's business.

ijichi sighed and took a seat beside him, taking his phone from his coat pocket. "the receptionist says dr l/n has been booked for the last two months but he'll try to get her to squeeze you in for today."

satoru frowned at the fact that he was receiving such last minute treatment when normally, people would be groveling at his feet for him just for a sliver of his time but his disappointment soon dissipated once he fully registered kiyotaka's words.

"the therapist is a 'her'?" gojo's eyebrows wiggled mischievously as he chuckled, leaning back into the chair with his legs sprawled wide open, his mind clouding over with how he expected her to look.

just as his thoughts began to drift despite ijichi's frantic attempt to get him to sit properly, the sound of heels clicking against the marble tiles made him look up and beyond his glasses, eyes coming in contact with a woman who he'd soon know to be his therapist.

"gojo satoru?"

y/n looked down at the male model, particularly his widely open legs and bad posture. with a disapproving hum, she used the edge of her heel to snap the man's legs closed, leaving her foot on the edge of his knee momentarily before lifting it and taking a cautious step backwards to make sure gojo's legs stayed close and he sat properly.

y/n was a counselling therapist, a prominent one at that. she was a prideful woman and in everything she did, she made sure she was the best at it. so seeing some attractive, probably sensible, man in her waiting room manspreading made her immediately want to correct him. and she didn't hesitate in doing so.

gojo's eyes widened as y/n's black, six inch heel retracted from his knee and he scrambled to sit upright before being smacked on the leg by ijichi, signaling he should stand to greet her instead of sitting.

"i am y/n l/n, your therapist. it is a pleasure to meet you both." y/n held her hand out to them both with a polite and charming smile.

gojo couldn't stop staring at her, his eyes travelling further down y/n's body than it should have. it was no surprise he was already gawking at her, he was practically known for his flirtatious nature towards women, and men, even upon the first meet.

ijichi shook her hand and smiled, silently apologizing for gojo's behaviour. "hello dr l/n, it's wonderful to meet you as well."

the woman smiled at ijichi's politeness, but it quickly disappeared once she caught sight of satoru's eyes resting on her cleavage.

"if you would be so kind to step into my office, " y/n hummed with the utmost respect as she led them both to her office, trying not to dwell too much on the obvious fact.

satoru was a dog.

with a shudder, she opened the door to her office and ushered them inside, closing the door behind her as she took graceful steps to her desk. "i would like to ask a few questions, if you do not mind." y/n smiled, taking a seat and picking up a pen, tapping it against the notepad in front of her. "why do you think you need therapy?"

gojo was too busy eyeing the simplistic yet classy decor of the office to even comprehend her question—until ijichi gave one harsh slap to his leg, causing him to jolt in suprise, holding his leg like ijichi stabbed him. "pardon?" the male asked, looking almost bored to even be sitting there.

"why do you think you need therapy?"

he processed the question for a second before answering with a plain "i don't know, the agency is making me do it."

"is that so? mr ijichi, could you leave us for a moment? i would like to be able to speak with satoru privately." y/n turned to ijichi with a slight smile, crossing her legs.

ijichi nodded and got up, not before whispering to the model that he should behave.

once he left the office and carefully shut the door, y/n got up from her spot around the desk and went to sit on the chair directly situated in front of the couch, where gojo was seated.

if there was anything she had learnt over the years, is was that people tended to speak more openly when there wasn't someone else listening in.

"this is a safe space in which you are free to talk about whatever it is you would like." she crossed her legs once more and neatly placed her hands in her lap, looking over at satoru. "all sessions are confidential, just between you and me. so, tell me, why do you think you need therapy?"

gojo eyed her strangely as y/n now sat closer to him, leaning back into the couch. this time, he didn't bother lying because he knew that whatever his agency put him on was probably for his own good, and ijichi wasn't in the room which was an added bonus. "i need therapy because i can't control myself?"

she smiled at his answer, grateful he was cooperating. "and why is that? why is it that you cannot control yourself and what can't you control yourself from?"

satoru sighed heavily, staring up at the chandelier so he didn't have to look at the woman who was practically probing his mind. "i don't know? isn't that what you're supposed to figure out?"

he didn't like talking about emotions, feelings or whatever was fucked up about himself. it was a very delicate subject and he tried to avoid that topic with anyone but here he was now, sitting in his new therapist's office talking about the one thing he didn't want to acknowledge.

"my job is to help you understand your emotions and how to utilize them properly. to do that, i need to get a better understanding of you. but, how can i do that when i know nothing about you?" there were many things in his file, which y/n read only once. to know and understand someone, she couldn't have read it off a piece of paper. "so, please, help me get to know you."

the male snapped his neck to look at her, his glasses sliding down the bridge of his nose slightly. somehow, the woman's calming and gentle voice made him desperately want to believe y/n genuinely wanted to get to know him. unfortunately, this was apart of her job—she was obligated to do this procedure.

so much for hope, he thought sarcastically, folding his arms as he stared at y/n, his eyes landing on the small encouraging smile still plastered on her face.

it wouldn't hurt to start getting things out into the open, at least the minor things. y/n did say the sessions were confidential so he didn't need to worry about finding half his shit on the internet the next day or hear it being whispered around at work.

"alright then, let's see.. where should i start?"

y/n's smile brightened and she clasped her hands in her lap. "from the beginning."