004

satoru shifted uncomfortably in his seat as he stared at the bundles of different calvin klein underwear laying on the table.

himori gave him the option to choose which one he wanted to wear which was a problem in itself for he had no idea what he wanted.

couldn't he have just been given the option of not wearing any?

"c'mon gojo, the shoots gonna start soon." yuuki whined, clasping her hands together and pleading for him to hurry up.

over the course of forty-five minutes, he, his stylist and make-up artist became good friends. mainly because they were all empty headed and clicked in an instant after talking about dessert souvenirs from different places.

the white-haired male groaned and ran a hand down his face in frustration. "i hate this so much." he expressed his disinterest by wearing the biggest frown on his face while searching through the pile of underwear on the table, his jaw dropping once he saw a piece of clothing that had a waistband extending into two other pieces of material, the label on the waistband clearly bedazzled.

it was a fucking jockstrap.

yuuki's gasp could be heard from behind him and she snatched the underwear from his hand. "h–how about something else?"

that alone was enough motivation for him and he quickly grabbed up one of the black boxer shorts there, already pulling his shirt over his head so he could hurry this shoot along.

halfway into him unbuckling his pants, he heard yuuki squeal before running out the room.

it brought a smug grin onto his face and gojo shook his head lightly, pulling down his jeans. "some things never change."

and they didn't, all things considered.

he was still fawned over by the majority of the population and his popularity increased every day he walked, breathed and showed his face to the public.

quickly pulling down his banana print boxers and getting into the too-tight black boxer shorts he picked out, gojo turned to look at himself in the mirror, flexing his biceps and pecs. "damn i look good."

"you sure do."

the male quickly spun around, eyes widening as he saw y/n leaning against the door with a slight smile on her face, a notepad, a gray coat and her black handbag in hand.

gojo cleared his throat to hide the lump that was beginning to form and tried his best to smile despite feeling every inch of his body rapidly heat up from the sight of the woman across the room from him in nothing but a tight, black sweater dress that stopped just above her knee and another pair of black heels, just like the one that gojo was sure to pop up in one of his lewd dreams very soon.

"doctor," he rasped, taking a step forward towards y/n. "what are you doing here?"

especially now that he was in nothing but a thin spandex material that stretched over his now growing crotch and the tight muscles of his butt, the calvin klein waistband slightly imprinting on the flesh of his hip.

y/n cracked a smile as she stood and flicked her finger against her notepad. "simple evaluating."

even her smile—albeit a friendly one—was enough to make his mouth feel dry and that previous lump he had tried to swallow, reappear.

"evaluating?" internally, he grimaced at the way his voice went a bit higher than usual.

from where y/n stood, she had a perfect view of satoru due to the lights overhead pointing directly to the chair positioned in front of the mirror. she was able to see everything. the way he licked his lips when staring at her, his 'sly' glances towards her and awkward shifts in his spot—everything. which wouldn't be weird if she wasn't, you know, his therapist.

she was only here to evaluate him to see how he operated when at work, around his coworkers and friends, simple things like that.

y/n didn't inform him beforehand because she didn't want him suddenly gaining a brand new personality now that he knew she was here supervising him. a few of her patients did it before when she told them so her newer approach was to just pop up—trading a few calls to his agency of course.

ijichi agreed and told her what time his shoot would be so she'd be able to watch him.

just... no one informed her beforehand that she'd be seeing gojo half naked in the tightest boxers known to man.

y/n cleared her throat and looked away, fiddling with the edge of her notepad. "i am just here to watch you work gojo, nothing more." and definitely nothing less.

watching him work wouldn't have been a problem if it was anyone else except y/n. gojo wasn't sure how he'd be able to handle that, or himself as a matter-of-fact.

"alright," the light-haired male nodded awkwardly and swung his hands in front of him, silently wishing for the earth to swallow him whole and spit him back out somewhere deserted. "enjoy?"

his abnormal awkwardness made y/n giggle, a hand reaching up to brush a strand of h/c hair from her eyes. "i will, rest assured." she drew her lower lip between her teeth and spared one last glance at gojo before tucking her notepad under her arm and exiting the room, gently shutting the door behind her.

at last, gojo was able to feel the air finally fill his lungs and allow him to breathe again.

if y/n continued to do such things like biting her lip and playing with her hair, then he had no idea how he'd hold out.

therapists were to calm people, not give them a heart attack and make them feel as if their heart was going to leap out of their fucking chest at how fast it was beating and practically liquify at their feet.

god, that was the worst scenario he could envision but fuck it—there's a reason he became a model instead of an english major.

gojo took a minute to recollect himself before leaving the room, adjusting his glasses on the bridge of his nose.

almost like in one of those movies where the main character enters the room and everyone turns to look at them, the same thing happened as soon as gojo stepped out of the dressing room, a rush of cold air hitting his bare legs.

"are you guys staring at my dick?" he questioned, utterly bewildered as no one moved their eyes off of him.

"of course not!" yuuki said.

"yes." himori said.

"it's possible." y/n said.

they all said that at the same time.

some turned to look at y/n as she said that, probably wondering who she was and the woman simply shrugged her shoulders as she sat on one of the viridian colored loveseats situated in the middle of the room. "simply expressing a perception."

she turned her eyes to gojo, and smiled a smile that could've wiped out hundreds and thousands of nations and cities. one that flaunted the dimple in her right cheek and made her e/c irises brighten.

y/n was so goddamn pretty and—fuck, she knew it too.

satoru felt like something stabbed him in the chest and made it impossible for him to even think of breathing when the only thing that was important was the stunningly mind blowing, butt-fucking, heart stomping smile that y/n—mind you, his official therapist—issued not even a minute ago.

"ready to get started, satoru?"

just a few words and gojo could immediately tell that this was bad, like genuinely horrifying.

it didn't help that y/n was giving him a look he simply could not explain and if he wasn't careful, he might pop a boner in the middle of the shoot.

"i am so fucked." he whispered under his breath before beginning to take his first steps towards the black and white gold set up.