010

time was a funny thing.

sometimes it felt like hours, days, weeks, months, years, all passed by in the blink of an eye, a mere second. it felt like time was moving so quickly that you couldn't keep up with whatever was going on, overwhelming your senses to the point of breaking down.

then, there were instances where time seemed to move in slow motion, as if everything had been put on pause and was on a slow descent to catch up to the actual reality. a second could feel like a whole hour and vice versa, and if you were so caught up in your life, you wouldn't even realize it.

time truly was something to marvel at.

as satoru sat across from his therapist, tipsy from a full glass of red wine, he was more aware of what was going on rather than when he was sober.

everything felt doubled. his senses, his emotions, his feelings, his thoughts.

it felt like an overstimulation of sorts and time felt as though it were going at it's slowest pace yet moving by so quickly.

after coming to the epiphany that he indeed liked y/n and not just for her body, satoru was thoroughly embarrassed and highly aroused—not entirely from the thought, but mostly from the current predicament he was in.

y/n looked absolutely delectable sitting across from him, glancing up at him innocently through her lashes, and with their not-so-subtle flirting, it made it much harder for him to keep himself in control.

"y/n..." he mumbled softly, momentarily forgetting that they were in a public space and reached over the table to touch her hand.

immediately she pulled back into her seat, glancing over her shoulder at the other people dining around them. she glanced at him quickly before lowering her eyes to her half-eaten dessert.

gojo's eyes widened in realization at his mistake. it was just like that time at his agency when he approached her. they were in public and unlike when alone where they could easily exchange sly, flirtatious remarks, they had to be extra careful when outside the confines of y/n's office. both their reputations could very well be ruined.

"i'm sorry, i wasn't—i didn't mean—" he tried to explain before she began to feel disinterested in him but was cut off when he felt her heel brush past his thigh, dangerously close to his cock.

there was no clear way for gojo to wrap his brain around the fact that y/n's literal heels were so close to him, touching his leg and he didn't even notice until now.

what was she doing? he didn't understand, not even when he felt her heels lightly nudge his feet under the table and subtly spread—oh.

satoru choked on nothing but air.

he quickly grabbed a napkin to muffle his surprised coughing fit, glancing up at y/n to make sure what he thought was happening, was actually happening.

she wasn't looking at him, which was bad, but her foot bounced underneath the table, lightly brushing up against his feet. "you talk too much." y/n said quietly, almost as if gojo wasn't meant to hear it and if he wasn't so focused on her, he definitely would've missed it.

gojo had to bite down on his hand to muffle the surprise moan that erupted when y/n pressed the bottom of her heel down against him, hard.

she didn't even look fazed by his reaction and continued to look away, however, there was a faint smile on her face.

satoru tried his best to not let his voice get any louder than what was ideal but with the small and torturously slow movements of y/n's pretty silver heel, he was quickly running out self-restraint. every teasing touch on his inner thigh, hard press down on his crotch and nudge against his balls made him groan softly, even letting out a small whine when she pressed too hard or moved too slow.