011

y/n l/n was a liar and a manipulator, and for some reason, gojo was okay with that.

after offering y/n sukuna's car keys so she could drive, she insisted that she wasn't exactly a good driver and because gojo was trying to get her to like him, he said he didn't care and proceeded with "i just want to see how you look in the driver's seat."

and with that, they left the restaurant with y/n actually driving the car.

satoru didn't necessarily believe y/n to be bad at driving, thinking she was simply exaggerating and as a result, didn't put any further thought on the matter.

all was fine and dandy, until they hit the highway.

now, who told this woman to be driving at 130 on an urban highway with a speed limit of 90 kilometers per hour at night?

y/n laughed like it was all just one big joke, both hands on the steering wheel as she pressed on the gas, skillfully overtaking the car before them.

"holy shit," satoru breathed shakily, holding onto his seatbelt tightly. not even he drove this fast, if he even drove at all.

in his head, he was grouping y/n, sukuna and fushiguro into a category specifically for reckless, impulsive drivers since they all drove as if they didn't want to live, especially sukuna considering this was his car.

she giggled and satoru couldn't help but shiver, his skin prickling with heat at the sound. "it is not that bad!"

he glanced over at y/n who seemed to be having the time of her life, stepping on the gas then the brakes then speeding past the other cars like they were in the wrong for following the speed limit.

suddenly, a plausible thought popped up into his head. "do you like sports cars?"

the car soon slowed when they finally got to a stoplight, and this time, y/n's smile didn't vanish when she looked to gojo. instead, she ran hand through her hair and moving it to one side with a genuine smile, her eyes somehow softening when she looked at the white-haired male.

"my father and brother are racers so my childhood was mainly spent around cars and drivers. i guess racing has just stuck to me." y/n said sheepishly, quickly looking away just in time for the light to turn green and she was speeding down the road, fingers drumming lightly against the wheel.

"are you uncomfortable with the speed?" she asked softly, stealing a quick, considerate glance at him.

yes, there she was again, his thoughtful and kind therapist who seemed to care more about satoru's feelings than her own. well, it was obvious that she was just doing her job but then again, made it seem like she was prioritizing satoru over her own feelings—her joy in this case.

satoru wasn't a full-fledged asshole, nor a pussy, so he shook his head, glancing back at her like she had done but keeping his eyes a bit longer on her to gauge her reaction. "i like seeing you drive so don't worry."

gojo wasn't lying, not really anyways.

he liked to see her grip on the steering wheel, running her fingers delicately across the leather with a look of appreciation as she slid her hands down the sides. even y/n's carefree attitude when she drove, a tiny smirk playing on her lips as she leaned back into the seat, tapping a finger against the wheel almost like a habit.

everything was just so... attractive. it made her even more appealing than gojo already thought her to be.

maybe he simply had a thing for women in the driver's seat.

not that he could ever enact that sort of kink in reality.

his previous 'partners' just didn't like the idea of driving themselves and would never even consider touching the wheel in a sports car—or any car actually—knowing that they either had gojo to drive them home or could call an uber so that thought had remained as a mere thought, in the very back of his mind.