002

kento felt every vein in his body almost pop at his death grip on the steering wheel, his knuckles white with rage.

"what did you just say to me?"

that's when gojo knew he had officially fucked up.

the male laughed lightly and removed his glasses to wipe the fake tear from his eye. "don't be so serious! i just want to confirm that i don't like being looked down on."

nanami's body relaxed ever-so-slightly as he tried to regain his composure, staring at the road and the long line of traffic that was up ahead.

"why would you want to confirm that?" he asked, his voice strained.

that was it—why did he want to confirm it?

gojo didn't even know why himself. all he knew was that y/n was hot and whenever she looked at him, specifically when her eyes were cast downwards towards him, was hot as well.

y/n was just hot in general so he didn't know why her downward gaze made such a difference or impacted him like it did now.

hell, he even resorted to asking nanami, a prudish salesman who only concerned himself with getting rich by the time he was 40 instead of getting his dick wet before he got crippled or looked too ugly, to look down at him. if anything, it should've been gojo looking down on him because for one, at least the albino male was nowhere near incompetent when it came to getting women.

"don't worry about it," he hummed, tapping his finger against the window in sync with the beat of the song on the radio. "just help me out real quick."

reluctantly, the blonde turned to satoru with a pained expression. he didn't necessarily have to focus on the road, now that they were stuck in painstakingly slow traffic. "i hate you." he murmured bluntly as he sat straighter and tried his best not to gag as he glanced down at gojo like he had requested.

this was the most self-humiliating thing he had ever done and it didn't sit right with him that he was just blindly following the vague instructions of a manwhore he had no respect for.

"no ya don't." satoru grinned and watched in amusement at nanami's suffering.

it wasn't any different than when y/n looked at him, just this time it didn't get him excited or flustered and that just proved one thing.

"i don't like being looked down on!"

kento groaned as he tore his eyes away from him and let out a relieved sigh. "stop trying to enact your weird kinks with me satoru, it's disturbing."

he raised a brow at him and smirked, his arms folded over his chest. "i'm not enacting anything. besides, what do you even know about kinks mr don't-have-time-to-get-your-dick-wet? how long has it even been since you got laid?"

"i know that what you asked me to do just now is somewhat related to a weird kink of yours and, quite frankly, i am nowhere near interested in talking about sex or my sex life with japan's biggest whore."

gojo frowned.

it wasn't like what nanami said was wrong—satoru was indeed, for a lack of a better term, a whore.

though he spent majority of his time posing for commercials, magazines, articles, books, famous brands and whatever they needed him for, he still had time to run around with whomever he pleased or go to parties and do whatever the hell he wanted.

nonetheless, even when everyone knew of his 'sluttish' behavior, gojo was still, undoubtedly, the hottest, most eligible bachelor of japan.

"at least this whore knows how to have fun." satoru grumbled under his breath, looking out the window.