008

"wait so you're fucking your therapist?" toji was trying to wrap his mind around it as he repeated the question, not quite believing what had been shared.

a loud snort filled the room and sukuna crossed his arms over his chest, putting his feet up on satoru's coffee table. "no, he wishes he could fuck his therapist."

"i'm simply surprised he hasn't done so already."

"that poor girl."

gojo felt trapped in a circle of unwanted opinions as he sat on the floor, his feet crisscrossed, and his friends sitting on the couch listening to him rant about his now non-existent sex life and constant state of blue balls.

"she doesn't have relationships with patients but would it be so wrong if i still wanted to have sex with her even after she said that?" he whined, clutching the pillow closer to his chest. "and to make it worse, i hung up on her yesterday but we have a date tonight."

toji let out a low whistle and sukuna laughed mockingly, both clearly finding amusement in his predicament. gojo was certainly glad they at least had something to laugh about.

nanami emerged from the kitchen with a mug in his hand and sat down on a chair arm, stirring the spoon in the cup of what satoru assumed to be coffee. "why would you hang up on her?"

the question made him embarrassed and shy all of sudden, reliving last night's memories of y/n's name falling from his lips as he basically defiled her in his mind.

with heat rising up his cheeks, gojo looked down, suddenly ashamed to be even staring at his friends. "i may or may not have..." he trailed off into a quiet whisper.

"what was that? speak up, no one has time for you trying to be interesting." sukuna grumbled impatiently, picking up the television remote from beside him and tossing it at satoru's head to which it barely missed.

the white-haired man felt rather offended they thought he was boring but he guessed that's what happens when all you do is sleep around with random people, drink and get into all sorts of trouble that can no longer be counted as interesting or 'worthwhile'.

"i jerked off..." he internally grimaced as he started in a strained voice, wanting nothing more than to curl into the floor and hug the cushion tight to his chest. "to her. last night."

gosh, this was utterly embarrassing but it seemed like gojo had been doing a lot of embarrassing things lately.

the living room went silent asides from nanami's spoon abruptly falling to the ground with a soft thud.

that spoon was definitely going to leave a stain.

"you... what?"

a cackle soon followed kento's disturbed question and gojo didn't need to look up to know that it was sukuna. his laugh was distinct, loud, and ugly. just like his personality it seemed.

"you're kidding!" he chuckled, smacking the arm of the chair repeatedly as if this were one big joke.

maybe gojo should've kept that one to himself.

"sukuna, stop it." nanami glared in distaste at sukuna's indecency before turning to his friend on the floor who's faced looked like a harshly kicked puppy. "is that why you asked me that the other day? because you liked her?"

that was referring to their awkward moment in nanami's car when gojo popped the embarrassing question.

gojo looked down sheepishly and let out a small huff. "i guess, i wasn't sure if i liked her at that time or just horny."

"aren't you just horny now though?" fushiguro joined the conversation, his hand behind his head as he sat lazily in the couch, his legs spread in an obscene manner.