08.05.22 ─ a special

y/n's hips swayed to the rhythm of the song playing through the television, humming happily as she diced the seasonings she was about to add into the pan.

it was sunday and she had the day off to herself—free of work, her rambunctious children and most importantly, free of her overly clingy husband who had a fetish with grabbing her ass.

she sighed. it was so peaceful, she could cry tears of joy.

cooking dinner and listening to keyshia cole in the afternoon was possibly her second favorite thing in this world to do.

the first would be her husband but she would never admit to it.

as y/n scraped the chopped onions, tomatoes, spinach and garlic into the piping hot oil, the front door suddenly flung open with a loud bang.

"baby!"

fucking hell.

a pair of arms wrapped around her waist almost instantaneously, gojo's face nuzzling into the crook of her neck, inhaling the faint scent of her vanilla perfume.

his hands wandered down and for a moment, his hand retracted from y/n's body before landing a slap on her ass, earning a surprised squeal in response.

god, his wife was absolutely perfect and no one could tell him otherwise.

absolutely none.

"what are you cooking baby?" gojo asked, peppering kisses along her jaw whilst squeezing her hips through the apron she wore.

y/n leaned into his touch with a sigh and turned to face him, a small grin on her face. "i am trying to make tuscan chicken."

the smell of seasonings was pure heaven to gojo and he sighed in content, dropping his head onto her shoulder. "let me buy you a restaurant so you can become a chef."

y/n giggled, her hand running through his messy hair and playing with the ends. soon, her hand trailed from his hair down to his face and she raised his head to look up at her with her finger hooked under his chin.

"how was your day today my love?" y/n hummed, leaning in slowly to give him a kiss.

"pretty good—" once gojo realized, his heart began pounding hard in his chest and he fluttered his eyes shut, moving forward in an attempt to meet his wife's lips halfway and quickly get to kiss her for the first time today.

it was a necessity and now than ever before, gojo was in desperate need for it, so much so, he wanted to hurriedly feel her sweet lips on his and pull her into his arms.

as satoru moved in forward with his eyes closed, y/n pulled back with a smirk, watching as his eyebrows furrowed when he realized she was a lot further.

her husband was quick when it came to her so it'd take just a minute until he realized she wasn't going to kiss him.

"what are you doing?"

gojo's eyes flew open in an instant and it didn't take a second more until his face shone bright red and he backed away, surprised at the sudden whisper in his ear.

"i–i—you were just—y/n..." he whined pitifully, a pout present on his lips.

the woman in question giggled and turned back around, focusing on the food she was preparing. "i was just what?"

satoru was too cute not to tease, and his expressions were absolutely amazing to watch, even better when y/n was the one who caused them.

he huffed, muttering something under his breath before going over to lean against the counter, watching y/n mix around the seasonings then add the heavy cream and a cup of parmesan.