PSA

this is just to address a few things concerning this book and myself seeing i have been receiving quite a few comments and pms about the course of action i plan to take.

before that ,, hey :) i missed you guys a lot and i love reading you guys' comments. y'all funny fr and i love it when u spam me with random notifications and shit.

i know ive been absent for quite a bit and for those of you who have been here for a while know that this is possibly how i update, once every few months.

i must admit, ive kinda withdrawn from this story. gotten bored a bit. but i still find energy to update bc ik many people actually enjoy this shit of a story and i wanna see it through to the end.

THIS STORY WILL HAVE 30-50 CHAPTERS

idk how im gonna manage allat but ill make it work. my notes on this fic is way too packed to stuff it into 20 chapters of laziness.

anyways, this is also to say that im not abandoning y'all ily guys too much for that madness. update will be soon, trust it will me be very soon.

i am in the process of graduating highschool rn so ik that after i graduate, ill have much more free time to update until y'all are SICK of me.

but yes, i do believe that is all. i just wanted to ramble a little.

ill try to engage with you guys by replying to comments and stuff.

if you read this far, comment "it's almost summer!!"

ALSO, QUESTION

would you guys prefer more shorter chapters or one long chapter? it'll make it easier for me so ik which one the majority prefer.

for me, i like to write one long chapter for you guys but considering the length of my uploads, people would prefer frequent shorter chapters than a long one that takes a lot of time but then u won't have to wait a day or two for the next chapter.
lmk what y'all think.

okay, adios muchachos

xoxo,  a black girl with too many ideas and little time