005

"perfect, absolutely.. perfect." the flash of the camera illuminated the almost dark room and casted a light hue over gojo's motionless figure.

so far, he was only twenty minutes into his shoot and every chance he got, he would look over to y/n who would already be staring at him.

the photographer would slightly yell at him if he moved his head so gojo just opted to flicker his eyes over to her briefly so it didn't draw too much suspicion. the people he worked with weren't completely stupid and he was sure it wouldn't take long for them to realize he was feeling some sort of attraction to his therapist if he wasn't careful.

it was hard—resisting the urge to stare at her beauty like a child looking at all the displays of candy through the store window.

resisting the overwhelming feeling of wanting to see when y/n would press her thighs together or shift in her seat, causing her dress to somewhat ride up her legs and expose the flesh of her thighs in which she'd hum lightly and use her hand to pull down the front of the dress quickly to cover up but it only resulted in the dress riding up even more.

even when she'd bite her lip while gazing at him, play with a strand of her hair, chew on the end of her pen as she concentrated on whatever was on her notepad, cross her legs and lightly swing her heels side to side, smile at him during the shoot and mouth to him how well he's doing.

it had taken everything in him to control himself and the suppress the groan that was making it's way up his throat at how fucking sexy y/n looked in that dress and how hot his skin felt.

gojo couldn't tell if y/n was doing this deliberately but he didn't care—hell, even if all of this was a joke and he was the butt of some sick prank, the feeling in his stomach and chest made him want more of whatever this was.

"these are absolutely amazing! you are a true beauty, gojo." norwell, the photographer, said as he flipped through the pictures on his camera and looked up at satoru with a wide smile.

said male cleared his throat, slightly frightened, while taking his time to get up from the sheets and stand to his feet. "thanks."

himori, who sat in one of the viridian lounge chairs beside ijichi, smiled and gave him a thumbs up, possibly to signal that he did great.

satoru nodded firmly and glanced around the room, pride swelling up in his chest.

teal eyes met e/c ones for the first time in a just a couple of minutes and before he could stop it, his feet were moving in the direction of his current problem.

'fuck fuck fuck' was the only thought in his mind as he stood in front of y/n, his hands by his side and his neck craned down to look at her.

"did you like it?"

that was not what he intended to say. at all.

what he meant was 'so, how did your evaluation go?' or something along that line, not asking something like... that.

internally, mini gojo's from his mind were running to go fight mini gojo's from his heart in an all out war. currently, no one was winning.

"in what context?"

his eyes widened and every ounce of pride and confidence he had within that past second suddenly vanished into thin air.

context?

what context did he mean it? professionally, wherein his shoot helped her gain some level of understanding of him?

or sexually, as in she liked watching him suffer under her gaze?

then again, everything was sexual with gojo in the midst and that was just a fraction of the reason he was recommended to therapy in the first place.

y/n could sense his inner turmoil and it made her giggle, bringing a hand up to her mouth. "i am sorry, that was quite vague, was it not?"

she paused and stood up, pulling down the end of her dress before continuing. "i meant, in what context? are you asking if i enjoyed the photoshoot? the display? or by 'did you like it', you meant, did i like watching you."

scarily, y/n didn't sound like she was inquiring. her words were firm like she wasn't asking, but instead she was telling him that's what he meant.

quite frankly, gojo didn't even know what he meant himself. he just said the first thing that came to his mind as he stood before her, not quite grasping the intensity of their situation.

he wanted to hear her say how much she liked watching him just as much as he liked watching her but gojo knew she couldn't do that, at least not here anyway.

satoru could've had his answer, had it not have been that they were in the watching eyes and listening ears of other people.

"i didn't—that's not what i—"

"i know," y/n interrupted, placing a hand on his shoulder and giving him a reassuring squeeze. "please do not ask questions like that here. any questions you have for me regarding the evaluation, feel free to express those at our next session. have a lovely day, satoru."

her expression was slightly pained and for a second, gojo wondered if he had hurt her by asking her such a thing right here, right now.

would it have been different if he had asked her if she liked it the next day when it would be just the two of them in the session?

what difference would it make if he had just stopped to think for even a second?

it was almost as if gojo didn't care that y/n had already told him that she wasn't interested in relationships with patients but that was far from it.

he cared too much and that was indeed the problem.

as he simply stood there, his mouth slightly agape and his fists balled up at his sides, y/n quickly grabbed her bag along with her coat and after issuing a quick goodbye to himori and ijichi, she left.

she left.

she left.

"fuck." gojo ran his hands down his face and sighed, glancing at the seat which was previously occupied by y/n before turning around and making a straight beeline to the dressing rooms.

it felt like all of a sudden the energy he had was now drained and he was no longer in the mood to do another shoot, regardless of what himori, ijichi or anyone had to say about it.

gojo plopped down on one of the couches there and rested his head back, closing his eyes.

he was tired and exhausted so much so he didn't even want to get up but at the same time, satoru wanted to go on a run and clear his head.

it was pathetic how much he wanted y/n's forgiveness that he would give anything to get it. even begging was on the table, anything just so he could stop that painful face she made from reappearing in his head.

and for a woman he met just yesterday, no less.

satoru had a whole day until he could see y/n again and that would be for his session on thursday.

a day felt like forever in his book and he was so tempted to ask ijichi to change his schedule to three days a week---monday, wednesday and friday.

maybe then he could make sense of what he was feeling, if it was purely lust or something different.

or it could be that he hasn't done it in a long while with anyone which is why he's so attracted to y/n.

either way, he needed to figure it out—and fast.

━━━

so , all these chapters are kinda
fillers bc i just want gojo and y/n
to get comfortable together and
have more sessions. about chapter
8-10(??) yall might see some spice. prbly idk man