001

satoru smiled as he got up from the couch, groaning slightly as he stretched his hands above his head. "that was pretty long. are you sure these sessions are just an hour?"

y/n stifled a laugh and nodded, rising to her feet before making her way to her desk, leaning against it. "i promise, it is just one hour." a smile made it's way onto her face as she stared at him, grateful for how useful their session was today and how refreshing she felt talking to him.

in an hour, gojo had told her a few things about himself, things she would never have gotten from simply reading his file. though they weren't anything for her to make a diagnosis on, it was still good for them to get to know each other and bond—now that she was officially his therapist.

"so, do i just come here every monday at four?" he suddenly asked as he turned to her, his hands stuffed into his pockets and his tone low.

she could feel satoru's eyes practically boring holes into her face and she looked to him with a slight smile, folding her arms over her chest.

with that simple action, y/n watched his eyes dart to her chest for a quick second before looking back up at her.

"every monday and thursday at six—you will be my last patient then."

his eyes widened significantly.

y/n was used to getting those types of looks from the majority of her male patients, it wasn't something new. they all were like that until she eventually told them she was not interested, and that it was unprofessional.

then they'd be transferred to a different therapist the next day, either from embarrassment or finding it awkward to be in the same room as her.

either way, gojo seemed to be the same and it'd only be a matter of time before she referred him to a different therapist. sooner rather than later.

"i am sure your manager will discuss the details of our arrangement with you. have a lovely day, satoru." y/n hummed, waving her goodbyes to him.

the male, still stumbling over y/n's words on whether she was insinuating something or not, nodded and went to the door, leaving her office without another word.

even through the door, she could hear him groan "holy fuck".

it made her giggle, her eyes drifting towards the seat where gojo previously sat.

"men." y/n snorted, before getting ready to greet her next patient.

━━━

satoru choked on nothing but air as he stepped out of the office, glancing back at the door like what he just witnessed wasn't real and he didn't just spend an entire hour talking about himself—which, not surprisingly, was easy—whilst eyeing his incredibly hot therapist.

he wasn't sure what she meant by 'every monday and thursday at six. you will be my last patient then'. like, what the fuck was that suppose to mean?

did she want him to fuck her when their sessions ended?

or did he read it all wrong and she meant strictly business, like no funny shit?

either way, it had gojo's mind swirling as he made his way back to the waiting room, looking around for ijichi.

as he did, the familiar beep from notifications sounded from his phone and he took the device from his pocket, glancing at the message that popped up.

ijichi
satoru, something came up and it is urgent. i arranged for a driver to pick you up after your session.
sent at 4:03