007

as soon as gojo opened his door, he quickly stripped out of his jacket, clothes dropping as he made his way to the large l shaped couch in the middle of the room. his place was dark but the light from the moon was sufficient enough.

he grabbed up his phone from his pocket and entered the password, scrolling through his apps to find the call icon. it had been a while since he used it for anything and after calling y/n, he was surely going to call ijichi for forgetting to pick him up.

gojo pressed y/n's contact and allowed it to ring, practically buzzing in his seat with anxiety. it rang once, then twice, thrice before the standardized voicemail message rang in his ear.

"busy?" he muttered out softly, staring at his phone. maybe he should've waited a bit. at least until he was fully sure she got home.

satoru dropped his phone on the couch—with the ringer on—before heading to his bedroom, finally taking off the last articles of clothing which was just his underwear and socks.

he wanted to call y/n badly right now, no matter what about, he just wanted to hear her voice—as if he wasn't speaking to her all day—whispering something sweet in his ear or talking in that gentle, soothing voice he was used to.

or maybe even in the lower tone she used earlier.

he hadn't heard that before and it ignited something deep inside his body that not only made the hairs on his body stand up, but his nether regions as well.

gojo hadn't been met up with anyone or been to any events lately to meet someone new which was probably why he was so jumpy and sensitive recently.

normally, he would've been getting at least some action a week but with how empty the weeks have been, he hasn't had sex in over a month.

maybe that was thought that he had embedded in his head when he sauntered into the bathroom, stepping into the shower.

with the twist of a knob, warm water sprayed from the shower head and cascaded down gojo's body, a soft sigh of relief escaping him as he lazily wrapped his right hand around his erection.

his mind was completely empty, except for the occasional naked picture of one of his previous hookups flashing through his mind. from there his hand began to pick up speed, his brows furrowing as he felt no particular relief from his thoughts.

sure naked women were enough to keep him hard but it didn't soothe the ache that was beginning to build up inside of him.

a sudden lewd image of y/n flashed through gojo's mind and a sudden jolt of pleasure shot through his body, ripping a surprised whine from his lips.

"oh shit, " he breathlessly cursed under his breath, stroking his cock with much more vigor this time, now that a certain woman was invading his thoughts.

"aw, aren't you cute? touching your dick to the thought of your therapist?"

it was almost as if he could hear her. standing right behind him and whispering right in his ear.

gojo felt like crumbling to the ground as he breathed heavily, the tip of his dick leaking pre cum onto the shower tiles like a fountain.

oh how badly he wanted to kiss her, touch her, fuck her.

"you're practically fucking into your fist like an animal in heat. are you an animal, satoru?" it was as if she were mocking him.

it should've been enough to make him go soft at how his subconscious y/n was comparing him to an animal but it was so fucking hot hearing her talk to him like that—which he could never imagine her saying in real life; she was just too sweet.

though he wouldn't put it past her to compare him to an animal. just like when they first met and she closed his legs using her heels.

fuck, he can still remember the burning sensation of her heels digging into his thigh.

this was bad, so so bad. how could he be jerking off to his therapist?

the woman who was suppose to be giving him advice on how to be emotionally stable and control his urges?

how could he violate her in his mind like that? even after they had agreed to keep things professional.

nothing about earlier after the session was professional, gojo's subconscious was quick to butt in with unnecessary thoughts as always.

the coil began to tighten painfully in gojo's stomach and he braced himself against the shower wall, water dripping from his hair down his face but he could care less when he was so close, right over the edge.

just a few more strokes and—

"are you gonna come? do it now, slut."

a low, guttural groan was drawn-out from the very bottom of satoru's throat as white ropes of cum splashed against the tiles, his eyes wide as he stared at the floor, the water washing the cum down the drain.

what the actual fuck?

he couldn't believe his body immediately reacted to her—his subconscious' version of y/n—calling him something as derogatory as a sl... s—slut!

gojo was not a slut. (flashback to when nanami called gojo a manwhore, basically being called a slut)

nope, nope, nope.

but if he wasn't a sl—that word, then why on earth did he feel an enormous wave of heat wash over him as if she had actually said those words to his face. (he wished).

"i'm the absolute worst," he sighed, running his hands down his face in distress.

not only did he have one of the hardest orgasms of his life, he had it to the thought of his therapist calling him a slut.

there was so many fucked up things in that sentence that weren't even to be in a sentence in the first place.

gojo, dazed, finished his shower and stepped out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

his mind had wandered far, far away and was entering the stage of guilt and anxiousness where he was preparing his apology speech to give to subconscious y/n.

he slipped into some loose fitting clothes and trekked back downstairs, sitting on the couch with a sigh.

stop moping and get over yourself. it's not like she'll find out

if he listened to his subconscious then sure, he was 100%—no, 110% sure that she would not find out.

plus what harm did it do to anyone if he, accidentally, used her voice in his head as jerk off material?

it would be understandable if he just had a voice kink—actually, that'd be way worse to admit that he was attracted to y/n's voice, but you get the point.

gojo shook his head, as if that were going to make the thoughts in his head vanish, and picked up his phone to see if y/n had called back.

upon picking up the phone, it lit up with 2 missed calls from y/n about 3 minutes ago. just seeing y/n's name on the screen made his stomach churn and he visibly gulped as he tapped the call back, pressing the phone to his ear.

after a few rings, the phone picked up and there was silence on the line.

"satoru...?" her voice was soft and low as if she were in bed right now and that image did not help to calm gojo's racing heart.

there was no way he could do this.

instantly, he hung up the phone and threw it to the other side of the couch, staring at it with wide eyes.

at the realization he just hung up, in her ear, made him groan in absolute pain and hold his head in his hands.

"i can't fucking do this."