Xiao

(Before lumine left )
I  heard venti got in a fight with this person named La Singora. I didn't know where to find him or what had happened to him when I saw his cousin Barbara in the hallway. "Hey Barbara!" I said. "Oh hey Xiao!" Barbra exclaimed. "Do you know where venti is? Is he alright?" I asked xiyan suddenly came up behind Barbara and added "Your boyfriend's fine don't worry he's in the Nurses office he got beat up pretty bad though." Xiyan said. "He's not my boyfriend." I said. I started speed walking towards the nurses office.
~
Sure enough there Venti was. I opened the door and closed it behind me. He was laying there sound asleep. There was a blonde girl who looked just like aether sitting on the chair next to his bed. "You must be Xiao." The girl said bluntly. I didn't bother to respond I could tell she already didn't like me." Only one visitor at a time." She said. I let out a sign and walked back over to the door and opened it. I stepped outside and waited for about 25 minutes.
~
Eventually the girl from before came out and said "You can go now. The dumbass is awake."she said. After that she walked off. I went in and saw Venti who was sitting up playing with his bracelet on his wrist. "Hey." I said. "Xiao xiao?" He asked. "Why did you even pick a fight with her anyways." I said. I walked over and sat in the chair that girl who I'm assuming was Lumine was in before. "I didn't pick a fight with her. She hit me first. I'm not that stupid. Besides I knew she would kick my ass." Venti said. I let out a sigh."Just be more careful." I said. Before I could carry on Jean came in. "Hello Xiao. I apologize for asking but may I please have a word with my son?" She asked. I got up and left the room
~
After that Venti and Jean came out. Ventis usual happy attitude had faded. He walked past me with his mom he didn't look up from the ground. I could tell he got an earful.
~
Jean dropped him off at home and then came back to finish the school day here.
~
The rest of the school day was a bore as usual. As the last bell rang and I headed outside with Ganyu we saw Zhongli in his car. "What are you doing here Zhongli?" Ganyu asked. I decided to come and pick you both up. Now hurry up and get in so we can go get Yanfei. I hoped in the left back seat behind Zhongli while Ganyu went in the front passenger seat. "Why did you pick us up?" I asked. And Childe is off today so why isn't he with you. Or is he at home?" I asked. " I'll explain once we get home." Zhongli said. I gave Ganyu a worried look. She returned my gaze.
~

Once we got home the first thing I said was "what's going on? Something's clearly wrong." Zhongli sighed and started to speak but got cut off by his phone ringing. " I have to make a few calls you guys stay here." I put my stuff down and looked around at the house. It was a mess. There was a long silence till Yanfei said"Did we get robbed or something?" I just shrugged. Ganyu looked around at stuff that was broken to see what she could salvage.
~
Zhongli eventually came back in and sighed. "The house was raided by police." He said. "Why would the police raid our house it's it like we are criminals." Ganyu said.

Childe has been arrested

AN:Mwahaha you get a cliffhanger. Also I'm gonna start writing another xingyun story now lmao cause my old one was shit