Venti

I was sitting around in the closet Hu tao had shoved me in earlier accepting their murder plans when I saw the door open and shut again. It was dark so I couldn't see anything but I could subtlety see the persons shadow. Suddenly they spoke "Venti?" I knew that voice anywhere. "Oh hey Xiao." I said. It was nerve racking talking to him after last night and I don't think he wanted to talk to me either. After a while I spoke. "Soooo Hu Tao and Xingqiu also question you then shove you in this dusty old closet?" I asked. "Yup..." Xiao said. I suddenly remembered that I had my phone in my pocket so I took it out and put on the flash so we could see. "Aha that's much better!" I said. "Mhm." Xiao said."I'm just gonna get straight to the point venti. Why are you avoiding me?" Xiao asked. I took a minute to think of my response "Because your acting just like from when you first came here!" I blurted out. Xiao finally turned his head to look at me. "Your acting like a cold person who doesn't care about anybody's feeling anymore!" I blurted out."ever since you found out about Childe. I understand but you need to move on! And no this isn't about last night I don't care about last night." I said Xiao looked back up at me with sadness and guilt in his eyes. "Xiao I don't mean it like that. I'm just- not sure about my feelings towards you right now. Okay?" I said. He still didn't awnser me or look up. I sighed and walked towards the door. "Xingqiu open the door or I'll tell Chongyun that the last exorsist spot tip that you gave him was fake!" I shouted. Xingqiu quickly opened the door. "You ruin everything for everybody. You put spices in your boyfriends food when he tells you not to. You give him false hope. And you always medal in other people's relationships. Fix yours first." I said sternly. I then walked away and went upstairs. I could hear Hu Tao chasing after me but I didn't feel like listening.

A/N SORRY FOR MORE SHORT CHAPTERS BUT YALL ARE LIKE RABID DOGS NEEDING ME TO GET THESE OUT FJFBFB