Venti

TW: Panic attacks 

I really didn't know what to do about mom I really didn't want to hide this from her anymore and wanted her to know everything . I knew deep down she knew me and Xiao were closer than friends but i wanted to be able to come home from dates with him and tell her how happy I felt and how much I loved him. I knew it  had been a year i mean she deserved to know. I took a deep breath and looked at Xiao. I got up off my bed and grabbed the door knob. "You know there's no need to feel pressured we don't have to tell her if you don't want too." Xiao muttered holding my waist from behind . "She needs to know weather she supports me or not. Besides I'm pretty sure shes knows Bennett and razor are dating." I opened my bedroom door Xiao following behind me. 

~

Once I had gotten Lisa and Mom in the living room I took a deep breath. "Mom. Lisa. I wanted to talk to you about something very important." I said while playing with my fingers in my hands. Then I pulled out my computer. "This is my coming out presentation." I said with a smug look on my face. Xiao looked at me and face palmed. 

~

After my presentation was over I said "So what do you think...." "Wasn't it obvious? Well Xiao is always welcome here." Lisa said with a smile on her face. I turned to face mom. She stood up off the couch. "Xiao I'm going to call Zhongli. Venti once his dad gets here we are having a talk." My smile instantly disappeared. Xiao gave me a sympathetic look. 

~

As soon as we were back upstairs in my room I panicked. What if she tells me I cant see Xiao anymore. What if she makes me delete his number. We wouldn't even be able to hang out at school anymore. I never should have told her. What if- "Venti. It's gonna be okay. You are going to be okay." Xiao spoke. Xiao had a history of panic attacks so I was pretty sure he was used to things like this and that he would help. "I should've kept my mouth shut." I said my voice breaking through the tears. Xiao sighed and gave me a tight hug. He took out his phone for a few minutes. "I told Dad he said hell say he cant pick me up. It should give her time to cool off and besides maybe if she gets to know me better she might change her tune."Xiao said "I really want to hope so. " 

AN:sorry for the short chapter!! I also released the first chapter of a new xingyun book today and i worked really hard on it so id appreciate it if you guys could check that out and i think some of you might enjoy it  c: