Xiao

It was tough to see Venti so distraught he was usually quite calm about most things but this is definitely something that would send anybody into a state like that. I sighed as I realized it was morning and Venti wasn't there. I started to make my way downstairs to see a boy with long silvery hair blocking my path. "You don't want to go down there, Jean is...Jean is very angry things get bad when shes angry." The boy whispered. I pushed the boy out of the way and ran down the stairs. I was surprised when I walked in on a very heated argument between Lisa and Jean. "You can not do this to your own kid, he deserves his own love!" Lisa yelled "You have no idea how dangerous these kinds of people are I'm simply protecting my son!" Jean argued. I sighed in relief  but a worry seeing Venti nowhere in sight. I texted him a few times trying to ask him if he was okay but he didn't even read them. I didn't really know if confronting Jean was the best option I had. Right before I spoke up I felt a tiny hand grab the edge of my shirt. "I heard the back door open earlier hes probably at the park." I turned to see Sayu. She looked like she had just woken up, her hair messy in two low ponytails with a tanuki stuffy and her blanket comfortably wrapped around her. I bent down to her level "Thank you Sayu." "Your welcome Venti's boyfriend " I'm convinced she doesn't know my real name at this point. I left, still in my pajamas for the back door. 

~

I made my way to the park running as fast as I could. I quickly saw Venti sitting on a swing, his hair was out of its usual braided form  he had a pair of earphones in his eyes closed as he faced the opposite way of me. "Oh thank god are you alright?" I started to run up to him. 

"Xiao. we should break up."

A/N: sorry for another short chapter! but ill release the next one tomorrow to not leave you guys wondering to long <3