break up?

Venti POV:

I slipped my ear phones out upon feeling a presence behind me. "I don't think its a good idea for us to stay together. Mom could get you kicked out of school if she wanted and we all know how that would go." "Venti I really think your just being rash because your anxious, I promise we can figure somet-" "Xiao. Can you please just go." I could feel Xiao's eyes on me for a while till I heard leaves crunch behind me till I couldn't hear the noise anymore. I slipped my earphones back in. I loved Xiao more than anything which was why I had to let him go if he got kicked out of another school it could have a big effect on his future his home life and his mental health at least this was id still get to see him in the halls. 

"Venti there you are!" I turned to see Lisa with a smile to accompany her face. " Xiao stopped over  he told us that you'd be here and grabbed his stuff did something happen?" Lisa asked with genuine concern in her tone. "Its fine. Can I just stay here for a bit?" "I don't mind where you go just be home before dark. It'll give both of you more breathing room. Besides I can think of something that would put her in a good mood" we both chuckled. I gave Lisa a smile she was always good about these kinds of things. After Lisa left I heard my phone go off again. Hoping it wasn't Xiao or anybody asking me about him I reluctantly checked the notification. It was a message from Kazuha thankfully 

Kazoo

K:Hey Ven i'm going to hang out with Fazu, Tighnari and a few others, wanna come?

                                                                                      V:Honestly I think that I could really use that right now.

I quickly went to go meet Kazuha and the others, I didn't have any elastics on me so I had my hair down and slipped my glasses out of my pocket and used my sleeve to clean the dust off of them. (yes he has glasses here i just know he'd pull them off) luckily I got dressed before I left. A white turtleneck with a comfortable sweater on top and jeans Cecilia earrings and hair clip for accessories. Kazuha's house was luckily in walking distance so it didn't take me long. 

I knocked on the door to Kazuha opening it. "Hey Ven!" "Hey Kazuha" I wrapped my arms around him giving him a hug. "Just wanted to let you know Tighnari  may be a little.....difficult... with you." Kazuha had a hint of uneasiness in his voice. "Oh really and why might that be?" "I'm sure you know how your boyfriend's dad was in that gang. One of the harbingers did some pretty cruel stuff to his sister so I'm not sure if he knows you his boyfriend or not but either way just ignore him if he gets snappy." "Hes not my boyfriend anymore hes my ex boyfriend now." Kazuha had a confused look on his face "Did- Did something happen? More importantly are you okay?" "I'm fine don't worry about it lets just have fun please. I just want to get my mind off of things." I sighed "Its alright I understand! Don't worry about it all right?" I gave him  a small smile in response.

A/N: Pls don't yell at me this isn't the end of them I swear