Chapter 2

Damian was working away in his room doing homework when he heard his phone ping, alerting him that he had a message. If it was his father, brothers or the teen titans they would have called if it was something important, so he left it for later.

An hour after he had finished his homework eh grabbed his phone and looked at the message

Unknown number
Hi nonna

Whoever wrote it clearly had meant to write this for someone else, clearly not him. He typed back a response telling the mystery person that they had gotten the wrong number.

Damian
You have the wrong number

After making sure the message had gone through he got ready for bed. Forgetting about the text he went to bed.

In Paris

The next morning Marinette woke up to her phone alarm going off, luckily she had set it to be an hour earlier than it needed to be so she was up early, it also had to do with going to bed early.

She grabbed the phone and saw one text from her grandmother but it said you have the wrong number. She walked over to her desk and saw the note from yesterday was the exact same as the one her grandmother had told her what was going on.

Marinette
Nonna it's me Marinette

She sent the message and went to get ready for the day. Good thing it was morning in Gotham as Damian heard his phone ping, he picked it up and saw it was 5:57 am he had woken up 3 minutes earlier than his alarm.

It was a message from the unknown number, someone named Marinette was texting him. She clearly had no idea that this was the wrong number and had been texting someone that was not her grandmother.

Damian
I am not your nonna, you have the wrong number Marinette.

He texted back hoping she got the message that he wasn't the person she was looking for, with that he went to do some morning training leaving his phone in his room.

Marientte was on her way to school and she was early, there at the front of the steps stood Adrien and Kagami, she had transferred to their school at the beginning of the previous year.

"Your early, wow is the world ending or is Marinette Dupain Cheng early for the first time in her life" Adrien joked handing her a cup of coffee he had grabbed for her this morning taking a sip of his own.

"Ha ha very funny, how was your date?" She asked the couple to which she got an answer from Kagami, "adequate, but I'd rather spend some time with you Marihim." Kagami and Adrien let out an offended hey.

To which the girls laughed, once they reached class Adrien and Kagami took a seat at the table in front of Marinette and she took a seat at the back of the class.

She still had some time before class would start so she grabbed out her phone and took a look at messages and she found one from her grandmother.

It said 'I am not your nonna, you have the wrong number Marinette.' she might really have the wrong number, she checked the time and she had five minutes give or take.

So she typed him a message or basically spammed him a bunch

Marinette
I am so sorry
I was given this number by my grandmother
I must have messed up a number
I am so sorry to have bothered you

That was what she spent doing till the bell rang and the rest of the class, along with the teacher walked in.

Hey guys,

What do you think of the new chapter?

Enjoy reading :)